# 17

"I'm sorry."

-

"WHAT?! Are you kidding, Y/N?"

"I'm not." You let out a slight chuckle, "I really like him, Percy."

Percy gives you a worried look on his face, "Fine. But I am warning you, he's dangerous."

"Yeah, right. Dangerous. Maybe dangerously hot." You smirk, Percy rolls his eyes. "Why are you so attracted to him anyway? I'm not saying he's a bad guy but he's dangerous."

"He is not. You just don't know him."

Percy scoffs, "Don't know him? hmm.. Let's see. I knew him first before you did, I sailed with him and we fought in a battle together."

"What's so dangerous about that?" You ask with a cheeky smirk.

"His powers."

Percy has a point but he wouldn't hurt me, right? You thought to yourself. You shrugged your shoulders.

"I'm sorry."

But you weren't.

"Could you just please support me?"

Percy shakes his head because he was disappointed in you, for not listening to him.

"Whatever. Don't come running to me if he hurts you." and with those painful words, he leaves you alone.

Who cares about Percy, right? I have him. You thought.

* hours later

You smiled once he waved. You were dying on the inside. "Hey, Y/N." He says as he sits down beside you.

"Hey." You smiled. "Haven't seen you for two weeks. Wow." He slightly chuckles.

"Yeah, I actually missed you." You say and he blushes. You rest your head on his shoulder and sighed.

You wondered, is he ever gonna ask me out? is he ever gonna like me? is he ever gonna notice me?

"Y/N. I have something to confess." He says nervously. That caught your attention.

You raised your eyebrow, "If you got the last piece of skittle last week, I'm going to kill you."

"It was Jason who got it." He laughs

You cursed under your breath. "I knew it." 

"So, what're ya' goin' to confess?" You ask in your best british accent voice.

"I like you."

You turned pale once he said that. Is he kidding? You asked yourself.

"Y-you l-like me?" You stutter, "Yeah... You're the reason why I stayed here in Camp Half-Blood."

"B-bu-"

Seconds later, you felt his soft lips against yours. You didn't kiss back.... Because you didn't feel the same anymore. You pushed him away slowly.

"Nico, I used to like you."

"I'm sorry."

"What?" He furrows his eyebrows, "Ever since you told me that you liked someone else, I stopped liking you because demigods would just laugh at me. Falling for someone who won't even catch you."

"But you are that someone else. I just wanted to tell you in the right time. Isn't now the right time?" He holds your hand.

You felt a tear escape your eye, but you wiped it away immediately. "It took me three fucking months to move on. Do you know how hard is that?" You slightly shout at him.

You tried to fight the tears, "Nico... Those three months, someone helped me get over you. He healed me, I fell for him. I had a broken heart that was impossible to fix but that someone made it possible. And do you know who is that demigod who fixed me?"

Nico couldn't speak anymore. He just looked at you with red, sad eyes.

"Leo Valdez."

A/N: Bet you guys weren't going to expect that... Anyway, I missed this account and I'm going to write more! :) Thank you for 3K reads and if you guys make it 4K, I'll update two ;)