# 19

"Are you IN LOVE?!"

-

"I know that we just met

Maybe this is dumb

But it feels like there was something
From the moment that we touched

'Cause, it's alright, it's alright

I wanna make you mine

The way you're lightin' up the room
Caught the corner of my eye

We can both sneak out the back door
We don't have to say goodbye

'Cause, it's alright, it's alright

To waste time tonight

Maybe I'm just a kid in love, maybe I'm just a kid in love, oh baby

If this is what it's like falling in love then I don't ever wanna grow up

Maybe I'm just a kid in love, maybe I'm just a kid in love, oh baby

It'd be cool if it's the two of us but I don't ever wanna grow up."

"Woah, you have such a great voice." Piper compliments you. You smile at her compliment. "Well, thank you. I've been practicing for weeks."

Annabeth smirks, "Who's that song about, Y/N?"

You froze. "Uh... Well.."

You feel your cheeks heating up. "Aw! Y/N! It's okay, you can tell us." Hazel rubs your back.

Nico di Angelo.

Damn, that guy.

What did he do to make you fall so hard for him?

You couldn't get him off your mind since day one. He's so cute. He's a very quiet kid and he always spends time in his cabin, alone. You wonder why do you like him. Is it because you had a thing for guys who are good in fighting monsters and who are hot in black?

"Hellooooo, Y/N?" Piper interrupts your thoughts.

"Are you IN LOVE?!" Annabeth gazes at you. "I dunno."

"Ooo, Y/N is in looove." Piper sang, you playfully push her. "I'm not in love with Nico maybe I j-" You stop once you just had said his name. You completely froze.

Oh no. You thought. Surprisingly, they squealed. "He likes you too, Y/N!" Piper says then goes back to fangirling.

You started to grin like an idiot. "Is t-that a j-joke?"

"No, Y/N. It's true. He just confessed a week ago." Hazel says with a smile.

"Gods."

A/N: Hey guys! I have a big announcement: I'll be doing 12 chapters this week! And I promise to make it very interesting! Oh btw, the song is "Kid in Love" by Shawn Mendes.