# 44

How You Two Became Close

-

"Y/N, c'mon." Your half brother tries to pull you back, but you push him away that he landed so hard on his back. He yelps in pain but you ignore that.

"NO!" You shout at him, "I am not going to leave him! NEVER!" You cried out. Today was your half brother's burial. He died a hero. You and him were close. He was the best brother you've ever had and you just couldn't accept the fact that he is gone. And now, you were crying your heart out because you've lost a loved one.

"We should leave her alone." You hear your other sibling say to your other siblings. They mutter something in agreement and leave you there. You stare in sadness at his picture. "I sure am going to miss your smile." You say, "And your jokes. G-Gods... I-I miss you so... so much, bro." You let the tears fall out from your E/C eyes.

You recall the memories you had with him, and they were all happy memories. "It's getting kind of late. You should get going." A voice surprises you from behind. You jumped in shock and quickly turned around.

Your first thoughts were to pull out your sword and kill the boy that was in front of you right now but then, you realized that this boy was the son of Hades. You've heard a lot about him; Nico di Angelo.

Black raven hair, pale face, angelic feautures, black obsidian eyes. You loved how mysterious this boy was. He gazes at you for a few seconds then tilts his head, "Y/N, right? Y/N L/N? Daughter of G/P?"

You nodded, "Yeah. Nico di Angelo? Son of Hades?" He nods. "I'm sorry for your loss. I know how it feels losing someone you love." At first, his tone in his first sentence was sincere... but his tone in his second sentence was so full of.. pain and bitterness. You could tell there was something wrong. He had a problem.. and he was very affected by it.

"Y-You just lost a friend," You shrug your shoulder. "not a sibling." You take a quick look at him. He was staring at the ground blankly. His face, serious. You ignore him and turn around to not face him. Why is he here anyway? You think in your head.

"I lost my mother." He suddenly says out of the blues.

You felt your heart shatter into a million pieces as those words came out from his mouth. You turn around again to face him with a pity expression on your face.

He looks away, "And my sister."

You didn't know what to say. He was getting teary eyed.. so you attacked him with a bone-crushing hug. "I-I am so so-rry." You started to tear up. "It's fine. I'm sure you did not mean that." He says softly and awkwardly hugs back.

You both stop awkwardly hugging. "I should probably.. uh-get going." He says awkwardly. You nod and smile kindly at him. He waves good bye, but before he could leave, you grab him by the hand. It suddenly sent shivers down your spine. "Wait,"

"how do you know my brother?" You asked. "He was a good friend of mine. Great guy." He smiles softly. His smile made you melt. It looked so good on him. "Oh, okay." You mumble.

"Well, good bye, Nico. I hope to see you around." You wave good bye at him and turn around to walk away. "Wait!" He quickly says and grabs you by the arm. You stare at his hand, that was gripping your arm.

He turns red and awkwardly lets go. "W-Would you like to go out with me sometime?"

You don't reply for a few seconds. You were shocked that he was like.. asking you out. "I-I mean.. if you don't lik-"

You place a finger on his lip to shut him up. You smile at him sweetly. "I'd love to."

A/N: Hey guys!!! I'm sorry I haven't updated for sooo long. But since I didn't update at all for a long time, I'll update a lot! :-)