# 16

"I like you."

-

"Percy, I'm so nervous." You confess, he laughed then rubs your back.

"When I told Annabeth I liked her, I was nervous too."

"Look, everyone gets nervous. Okay?" He pats your back.

"What kind of advice is that?" You snap at him. He smiled, "Hey, at least my advice has a point."

"No. Y/N, don't listen to your brother. He's just a seaweed brain. The perfect advice for you is; everyone get's nervous telling someone they like them." Annabeth says, Percy glared. "Wise girl, I'm her brother. She understands my advice."

Annabeth laughed then pushed him, "Boys."

You saw Nico coming your way, you panicked. "Holy Poseidon! He's coming."

"Hey, Y/N. Can I ask you a question?" Nico says as he was walking. "Yeah, sure. What is it?" You nervously say.

Percy squealed a bit, Annabeth stomped on his foot. "Are you free later?" Nico asks.

"Yeah, I'm always free. Why?"

"Great, could you help me with something later? At my cabin?"

I thought he was going to ask me on a date, you thought.

Annabeth rolled her eyes, Percy mouthed the words, It's okay.

You nod and faked a smile. He left you, leaving you hopeless.

* Nico's cabin

"You wanted to see me?" You say as you enter his cabin.

"I know you like me." He smirks a bit.

You shivered, "How... How do you know?"

He walks closer to you, you slowly backed away. "It's obvious, Y/N." He grabs your hands.

You look down because of embarrassment. He grabs your chin to look up at him, "I like you."

"You do?" You raised a brow, "Prove it." You smirked.

He chuckled then attached his lips to yours. It was a regular, sweet kiss. No tongue, just soft lips.

You felt fireworks inside your stomach, you both let go. "Be my girl?"

"Hm, I'll play hard to get first."