# 13

Your brother does not want him

-

"Stay away from my sister," Percy growls at Nico. "NO! I love you sister, Percy and I am not leaving her!" Nico pushed him off. You pulled Percy back so they won't kill each other.

"Well too bad, death boy! I don't want you for my sister." Percy says. You gave up and pushed them both.

"Please, Percy! Let me live a happy life! I love Nico and I can't give him up." You cried but it seems like your brother does not understand your language.

"You can't love a Son of Hades."

"what? I can if I love him!"

"What more do you know about love? You're only 17." Percy bitterly says. You wiped the tears away and gave him an angry look. You pulled out your sword but Nico pulled you back.

"Y/N, Percy is right. We can't be together." He says in a cracked voice, a tear fell down. Percy rolled his eyes.

"of course I'm right." You glared at him. "Nico, please! Tell me you can't leave me!" You got to your knees and begged for him to stay.

"Y/N. I'm doing this for you. Our future will be in danger if we continue our happiness." Nico says, trying not to breakdown. "But Nico, you love me, right?" You asked softly.

He cupped your face and kissed you on the forehead, "Of course, I do but I'm leaving you because I love you."