# 24

Dance ( Part. 2 )

-

"ARGH! THAT'S IT!" You shout and sat up straight.

You couldn't help it anymore. You've been staying in your cabin for 3 hours, doing nothing but watching a movie, hearing loud music and laughs from the party. Yeah, it was that loud.

You were having a peaceful time when the party wasn't starting yet but when it did, your thoughts were telling you to go. The music wanted to make you go too.

You ran to your closet and looked for a dress. Turns out, the only dress you had was a black sleeveless dress. It was a few inches above your knees and it fits you perfectly.

The color black reminded you of Nico.

The thought made you sad, you prayed that he would be at the party, to apologize and tell him what you really feel.

You quickly curled your hair and did your make up. Your make up wasn't that heavy, just mascara, foundation and lipstick.

You grabbed your black stiletto heels and wore them quickly. You got your dagger and shoved it into your bag, just to make sure.

**

"Oh! Y/N! You came!" Piper shouts because of the loud music. She gives you a hug, "Where's Percy?!" You asked.

"He's over there!" He points where he was. He was with Jason, Frank and Leo, they were just dancing, laughing and drinking.

Piper's eyes scan you. "Woah, Y/N. You're on fleek."

"Hahaha! You're already drunk, Pipes."

You felt a tap on your shoulder, you turn around to see who it was. "You're rocking that dress, Y/N!" Annabeth compliments. You blush, "Thanks!"

When you entered the party, awhile ago, all eyes were on you. Boys were asking you to dance with them but you said you're already taken.

But the truth is, you didn't want any guy to hit on you tonight. All you wanted was Nico.

**

It was already 10:30 PM. You thought Nico was coming, you had your hopes too much high.

"This is the last song of the night, half bloods! Go grab the love of your life and dance with them!" Leo says into the microphone. You saw Leo making his way to you, "Hey Y/N." He smiles.

"Waiting for someone?" He raised his eyebrow. You nod, "Yeah... I think he isn't coming."

"Well, you need to dance with the love of your life tonight because it's a very special night."

"Then what if he won't come?"

Leo points to the food table, "Just go there and munch it up."

"I'm going to grab, the love of my life, now." He ran to the food table and quickly grabbed a taco.

Can't help falling in love with you started playing. You remembered this song, your mother said that your dad, Poseidon, sang this to her on their first date.

The thought made you feel happy and sad at the same time. You really miss Nico.. you actually hoped that he would come.

You were sitting on the couch, watching them grab their partner. You feel a tear roll down your cheek but you wiped it away immediately.

You watch as your brother, Percy, grabs Annabeth by the waist and tells her, I love you.

You quickly grab your purse and ran, it hurts seeing everyone grab the love of their life when you're heart broken. Falling to your ass interrupted your thoughts. You just realized that you accidentally ran into someone. "Ouch." You groan.

"I knew you would be here." You look up to see Nico, smiling at you. He was wearing a black tuxedo and his hair was fixed. "I thought you would never come." You breathe out and quickly hugged him.

"You think I would let you sleep, crying?"

You smile, "I'm sorry."

"Only if we dance." He smirks, you laughed and pulled him to the dance floor. He puts his hands on your waist while you wrapped your arms around his neck. You rest your forehead against his, you did something unexpectedly. You quickly pecked him on the lips.

He grinned and pulls you closer, "I wanted to do this a long time ago." He pressed his lips against yours.

Let's just say, this was a great night for everyone.