# 34

A/N: This one's for copperishqueen ! Sorry I took long enough.

Sweet moments

-

You knew that two demigods shouldn't be alone in their cabin. It was against the rules. Chiron said he wouldn't want anything happening... whatever that means but you decided to go against it, just for today.

Making your way to the Hades cabin, you check your surroundings first, making sure that no one else was looking or following. As soon as you reached cabin 13, you barge in your boyfriend's cabin and yelled, "Honey, I'm homeee!"

Nico shook his head and chuckles, "Took you long enough, Cop."

You smiled. You walk to him and throw your arms around him. You were happy to see him again. You and Nico have been together for a month now and it was your monthsary. You've been keeping it a secret.. not even Percy knows.

First reason was, because you wouldn't want them to keep cooing over you and your boyfriend. Second, you and Nico are very touchy with each other so you wouldn't want them to see that. Third of all, you weren't ready for the whole camp to know about it. You were a bit scared... because they somehow.. judge a lot.

You let go of the hug and grabbed his face to face you. You gaze into each other's eyes for a long period of time. Just by looking at it already made you weak. The beat on your heart always goes fast. Nico suddenly smiles at you softly, "Remember that time when we first met?" He says and rests his forehead against yours.

You let out a small laugh, "Of course I do. Wouldn't forget that, hun." You wrap your arms around his neck then he wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you closer. "You were just a normal teenage girl when I met you, Copper,"

"I wasn't expecting you to come into my life. On the day we met... I looked to you as another kid of Poseidon. Nothing more or less. But you knew sadness was inside me and you noticed that very quick.. you knew I was broken and I had no one,"

The memories made you smile. Your first meeting with him, you already noticed what he was feeling. You knew he had no one and it was quite obvious. "Remember I kept pushing you away before?" He says then purses his lips. You slowly nod, "I didn't want to stop, Nico. I didn't want you to feel the pain. You have so much to be happy about... like Camp Half-Blood and more."

He smiles at you and gives you a peck on the lips. "I'm thankful to have you, Copper."

You chuckle, "You should be."