CHAPTER 5 - Mr Monster meets Miss Whatever!!!!

M: Ouch! What the....

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry"

I was interrupted by a voice... It was such a mesmerising and cute voice. I looked straight to see a petite girl stood in front of me.... Her brown eyes and beautiful brown hair were shining due to the sunlight. Her fashion sense was perfect... Her stripey shawl and hat gave her a sophisticated look.... Her Miss Perfect t-shirt complimented the outfit soo well. She looked stunning. For a minute I had forgotten about the heavy suitcase that had dropped onto my foot.

"I am so sorry... I hope you're not hurt."

My trail of thoughts was broken by her lovely voice in which concern was clearly visible.

M: It's ok... Yes I did hurt my foot.... You can't change what's happened but please next time BE MORE CAREFUL! I said in an ever so calm tone.

"Well.... If you think about it it's not all my fault.... I mean you were stood in the way playing games on your phone.... If you were looking up then you would have seen the suitcase fall off the trolley and maybe you wouldn't have hurt yourself. So you should also be more careful!!!"

M: Excuse me!!!! What do you mean it was my fault. YOU drop YOUR suitcase on MY foot and tell me that it's MY BLOODY FAULT!!!! Like really???

"No need to speak so harshly."

M: Harshly????? I'm just stating the facts Miss whatever!!!

"Excuse me Mr Monster my name is not Miss whatever."

M: And my name isn't Mr Monster.... And is that the only name you could think of... Monster! Like seriously??

"Monster is a perfect name for you...."

M: Whatever.... I don't have the time for this!

"Ohhhh cuz I have all the time in the world to stand here and argue with you Right???? I don't have to go anywhere do I?" (A.N. Note the sarcasm guys☺️😉)

M: Forget it! I was genuinely trying to give you advice but noo.

"Advice? I was also trying to give you advice but you took it as a criticism. Anyways I thought you didn't have the time to argue with me?"

M: Exactly I don't! Bye!

Saying this I walked off from there.... I heard her mutter bye Mr Monster under her breath. She sounded so childish and cute. Wait.... What the hell am I even thinking???? I shooed away all the thoughts and started to look for Cabir.

End of P.O.V

Nandini's P.O.V

Oh god!!!! What an encounter that was? Like seriously the first guy I meet in India and he turns out to be sooo rude.... Nandini Murthy you'll have to get used to these type of people.... There's gonna be plenty of them. Learn to ignore them!!! But I must admit he was damn hot. His chocolate brown eyes and that perfect jawline.... I don't easily get attracted to guys but this one.... he was something! Wait.... What the  hell are you thinking Nandini??? And where's Bhai.... He's very punctual! I'm sure he must be around here somewhere. Just then I got a glimpse of Bhai.... He was looking around here and there.... Probably looking for me. I decided to sneak up to him and give him a surprise. I was slowly tip toeing towards him and as soon as I was about to jump on him he turned and shouted boo! I was sooo scared! Bhai knows I get scared easily and he always takes advantage of that.

End of P.O.V

N: Bhai.... How did you know it was me???

Bhai: Choti I know you okay... Tumhe kya laga only you know how to play tricks.... I'm your Bhai... The biggest prankster in college...

N: Yeah Right! I said rolling my eyes in order to tease him!

Bhai: Choti you don't know my reputation in college... Everyone knows me... Us.

N: Us?

Bhai: Us as in....

Just then a voice interrupted Bhai and as soon as I saw the owner of that voice.... I was in shock!

A/N: Finally Manan meet! 😂What did you think guys? How was their first meeting? Who's right in this Tom and Jerry fight? Is it Manik's fault for being on his phone or Nandini's fault? There's a lot more coming.... For that you'll have to wait! 😉 Meanwhile do share your opinions with me! Lots of love xxxx