CHAPTER 10 - Meeting the Fab 5

It was Bhai with Monster Manik and an unfamiliar looking girl and boy!

C: Stop it you two!

G: Cabiraaa you know what she did!

C: I know! I know!

G: What? (Mukti gave a questioning look to Bhai and I too was puzzled!)

C: Actually we heard everything but we were too scared to stop you two as I know you both well! I had to look for the right moment to stop you guys and this was the one!

G: What do you mean by you know her?

C: Aray Mukti my evil partner this is Nandini.... Nandini Murthy! She's my cousin sister and has shifted from UK to India only yesterday!

Mu: What!!!! How??? Why didn't you tell us Cabir?

C: Actually I wanted to give you guys a surprise and Manik knew about this as he accompanied me to the airport.

Bhai narrated the whole story to them. So this girl that attacked me was Mukti.... A member of Fab 5!

M: Mukku what was all that? I've told you to confront me before doing anything.

Mu: But Bhai the way she was talking to you in the practice room was unacceptable. No one talks to my Bhai like that! How dare she? You know I hate it when someone talks to you like that!

Another shock! Oh god what is this! First day of uni and so many shocks! So the girl that attacked me was Manik Malhotra's sister! Wait why am I surprised??? It's Manik Malhotra's sister.... Like brother like sister!

C: Okay Mukti please calm down! Manik already dislikes Nandini and now Mukti you as well? Why does nothing normal happen to me?!

N: Bhai please tell me what is going on! I'm really confused!

C: Choti I'm so so sorry! Actually this is Fab 5. Remember I've told you about them.

Bhai had told me about fab 5 but never really mentioned their names to me or showed me their pictures.

C: So you've already met Manik and Mukti.... Mukti is Manik's twin sister.

Shock after shock!!!! So monster and Mukti are twins!!!

C: And this is Dhruv.

Bhai pointed to a cute shy boy who was hiding his face behind his cap. He looked up and gave me a warm smile and I smiled back at him.

C: Dhruv is the quietest one in our group! He lets his music do the talking. He plays the guitar and sings alongside Manik. He's a nice and calm guy! Me, Manik and Dhruv are like inseparable brothers! And this is Alya....

He pointed towards a slim pretty girl. She looked like a total fashionista! Her short knee length dress complimented her figure so well! The black stilletoes and the Gucci handbag were the cherry on the cake. Her make up and hair was on fleek.

C: Alya is the fashionista of our group.... She may look arrogant but she is the sweetest girl you'll meet. Along with being sweet she is also loud and chirpy. She plays the piano. And her and Dhruv are childhood sweethearts. They've been dating since they were 13.

N: Hi Alya... It's nice to meet you. I must say you and Dhruv make a lovely couple.

I genuinely meant that.... They looked adorable together and being childhood sweethearts is the cutest thing ever!!!

C: I'll tell you a bit more about Mukti and Manik. Mukti is my partner in evil. We both are the biggest pranksters of SPACE! She plays the guitar. Mukti is a very strong girl who doesn't not take shit from anyone! She's very insecure about Manik and that's why she blasted out at you. And Manik.... well he is the lead singer and guitarist of Fab 5. He's always protecting us and he's a nice guy at heart but unfortunately he doesn't show that side to everyone! He's always looking out for us and loves us like family. Honestly Nandini the first impression you've got of Manik and Mukti is not very positive but trust me over time you will start to like them.

N: Bhai they are your best friends and I respect that! And I hope what you are saying is true.

C: Guys I've introduced you all to Nandini but now let me introduce Nandnini to you. She is my Choti. My cousin sister! My mother and her father are siblings and our mothers are childhood best friends. Nandini was born and brought up in England. She's a total fashionista like Alya (winking at Alya). From Gucci to Dolce and Gabbana.... she knows all the designer brands! Her lifestyle in England was very different to the lifestyle she's gonna have to live in India. It's a new journey for her as she wants to be independent. She's very intelligent... She passed her A Levels at Kings college with straight A's. She's in India as her parents had to move to Delhi for their new deal. She decided to stay in Mumbai instead as she's heard loads about SPACE. She's left her opportunity to study at Oxford for SPACE and guys I want everyone to help her and ensure her that this decision of hers was right. And Manik she's not rude she's just open minded and straightforward like Mukti! But you found her nature rude. I just hope you guys understand each other and become friends soon.

A: Hey Nandini! I would love to be your friend! You sound totally like me! So friends?

N: Sure Alya friends!

A: By the way.... Can I call you Nans?

N: Hahahah sure thing Alya! Infact you can call me whatever you like!

D: Nandini I love the fact that you stand up for yourself and express your opinions openly. I think every girl should do that. I would be honoured to be your friend.

N: Awh that's so sweet Dhruv... You're really cute and I would love to be your friend!

C: Awh atleast 2 of my best friends are accepting my Choti.

Mu: Alya can you come with me please.... I've just remembered some work.

A: Sure babe. Nans I'll see you later. Byee

N: Byee!

I waved a goodbye to Alya whilst Mukti gave me a blank look. After that Manik and Dhruv left whilst Bhai gave me a tour of the University!

End of P.O.V

A/N: What did you guys think? Some of you guessed it right.... Well done it was Mukti and don't worry Soha haters... I won't be bringing her into the story for a while! 😉😂 Sorry but as much as I dislike villains they are needed to make the story stronger! For now enjoy reading and let me know what you thought. ☺️😘 Lots of love xxx