Chapter 53 - Fights full of love

We finally found all the clues and ran to the finish line. Whilst we were running, I saw Manik running towards the finish line too. I had no idea where the rest of his team was. They were probably still behind. Manik was ahead of us and could win any minute. Navya came up with an idea. She asked me to fake an injury and instantly Manik would come running to me and they could go to the finish line with all the clues. I was hesitant at first but they all blackmailed me. I still refused so Arya and Mukti gave me a slight push to which I screamed due to shock. I hadn't got hurt or anything. But as soon as Manik heard my scream he came running towards me.

M: Nandini kya hua? Are you alright?

N: Yes Manik I'm... owwwww!

Arya pinched me and I screamed in pain!

Mu: Bhai she's not ok. She's twisted her ankle!

M: Really Nandini?

N: No...

Navya gave me a deathly glare and I knew I had to say yes otherwise she won't spare me. Last time I didn't listen to her she took away my favourite teddy from me for a whole week. I was soooo upset! I cannot sleep without him! Reluctantly, I said yes!

N: Urm I mean yeahh... yeah I've hurt my ankle.

M: Acha let me have a look.

N: Hmmmm

Whilst Manik was attending me the rest of them ran towards the finish line. I felt so guilty about this. Manik is genuinely worried for me and I'm not even hurt.

M: Come let's get you out of here.

And he scooped me in his arms bridal style. My eyes met his. Have I ever told you guys how much I love his eyes. Whenever I stare into them I feel like drowning in them. Our cute little eye contact was ruined by Navya, Arya and Mukti's scream!

Na: Yay we won!

Ar: Navya it was a good idea to make Nandini pretend she got hurt!

Mu: My bhai is so caring!

Manik looked at me with anger visible on his face! He is very possessive when it comes to me and my health. He hates it when I don't look after myself. He was genuinely worried I got hurt and now that he's found out I'm joking he's angry. I looked at him with eyes full of guilt but he just dropped me!

N: Owwww!

He just dropped me on the ground! On the flipping ground! Seriously Manik?! My bottom is hurting sooo much! And this dude just dropped me on the floor and walked off.

N: Manik! Ah dard hua! Bohat!

M: Oh really? Go to your friends they'll look after you.

N: Manik it was their idea. Trust me I said no straight up.

M: But you still went along with them.

N: I know Manik but I was forced to. I'm sorry.

M: No Nandini you can't always make a mistake and then say sorry.

That was enough for me. I was saying sorry but this guy just wasn't ready to listen to me. I got up from the ground with the help of the tree and turned him around to face me.