Chapter 20 - "Are you asking me out?"

C: Guys I'm getting a call... I'll go outside and take it!

M: Sure thing!

Mu: Acha guys.... We need to have a party tonight.... A celebration! What say?

A: Actually Mukti.... Dhruv and me had planned to go out after this event.... We didn't know all this was gonna happen.... We haven't been out together for a long time na so that's why!

Mu: Alya you two went out to eat last Saturday!  It was 6 days ago!

A: Exactly babe! I know 6 days! Can you believe it? We haven't been out for 6 days! It's a very unhealthy relationship if the couple don't spend quality time together!

Mu: Yeah.... Very unhealthy! ( Mukti said in her ever so sarcastic tone)

D: It's ok though.... We can reschedule this date! Alya is that ok?

A: Actually yeah I don't mind! I mean I can spend time with you in the party as well!

Mu: Shut up both of you! Continue on your date! Waise bhi it's Saturday tomorrow so we can have our party tomorrow!

A: Not a bad idea!

D: Yeah we'll do that then!

M: Fine by me!

Mu: Nandini, Navya and Maddy you guys are also invited to the party at mine and Manik's place tomorrow! It's our success party so you guys better attend!

N: Of course! We will!

Na: How can I say no to a party?

M: I'll deffo attend!

A: Okay guys.... I'll see you lot later.... Me and Dhruv are gonna get going now!

D: Bye guys!

We all bid bye to Dhruv and Alya! Maddy decided to leave as well! Mukti went with Maddy to the library to return some books whilst Navya went to look for Bhai! And I was left with the Monster! Gosh it's so awkward! I decided to leave... I turned around towards the door and before I could say anything I was stopped by his mesmerising voice!

M: Thank you!

N: For?

M: Everything..... Everything you've done for Mukti!

N: Manik please stop thanking me! Honestly it was my duty!

M: You were amazing today! Itni talented lagti to nahi ho tum!

N: Haww what do you mean monster? I look dumb? Seriously?

M: Calm down! I'm only kidding! Waise what are you doing now?

N: Well actually bhai is taking me out to see Mumbai... It's been 3 weeks since I've come to India but haven't roamed around! So he said he'll take me out to do some sight seeing and shopping! I'm so excited!

M: That sounds great! You'll love Mumbai! Trust me!

My phone started to ring! It was Bhai! I answered the call!