Chapter 79 - "I will always trust you!"

A few hours later, the sleepy couple was disturbed by a few giggles.

"Who the hell is laughing so much?" Manik whined in his sleep.

"Manik tell them to be quiet nah, it's disturbing my sleep!" Nandini said with a cute pout.

"Who is it yaar? Stop!" Manik shouted.

"Tumhari Maa!" A voice stated.

"And tumhara baap!" Another voice stated.

"Cabir yaar, quit the joke please!" Manik mumbled in his sleep. Who else would tease him like that thought Manik.

"Bhai this is not funny! Please let us sleep!" Nandini said sleepily.

"Nandini it's not me! Wake up!" Cabir stated.

"Who is it?" Urgh!" Nandini said as she forcefully opened her eyes. As soon as she opened her eyes, she was shocked!

"Mmmm... Mmm.... Manik! Manik get up!" Nandini mumbled.

"Nandini, not now yaar!" Manik stated.

"Manik utho!" She said as she nudged him and he finally gave in.

"Who is it man? Urgh!" He said as he opened his eyes and they went wide open. He immediately jumped off the bed and stood straight in front of the group of people. Whilst Nandini sat herself properly on the bed and adjusted her hair.

"Wakey wakey sleepyheads!" Nyonika said cutely.

"Mum? Dad? You guys here?" Manik asked. His parents had come to visit along with the rest of Fab 5, Abhi, and Arya.

"Can we not come to visit our daughter?" Raj asked with a little frown.

"Of course you can! Manik what kind of a question are you asking them?" Nandini said as she glared at Manik. 

"Sorry Dad that's not what I meant! It's just that..." Manik mumbled.

"It's fine Manik. I understand! I was joking! Although you're lucky that Maa met her friend in the corridor, so she's outside talking to her. Warnaa she would go crazy seeing you two like that!" He said with a giggle.

"How are you beta?" Nyonika said as she went and sat next to Nandini and caressed her hair.

"Much better aunty!" She replied with a smile.

"You had us worried beta!" Raj said as he sat on the other side of Nandini.

"Uncle I'm fine now trust me!" Nandini replied.

"Nandini! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!" Mukti said with teary eyes as Abhi side hugged her in an attempt to comfort her.

"Mukti why are you saying sorry? How is any of this your fault?" Nandini asked.

"Nandini he only attacked you because you saved me that time from him. Otherwise, he would have no issues with you. He has a problem with Fab 5!" Mukti stated.

"Mukti please stop blaming yourself! He's a jerk and a coward! He doesn't have the courage to face us and hence did everything behind our backs. And Mukti I had to help you out. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I left you like that!" Nandini said.

"Why are you so nice man? I love you!" Mukti said as she hugged Nandini!

"I love you too!" She said as she hugged her back.