•4• Chapter

A/N: This chapter isn't a text chapter because I need to add more characters to this story. Please enjoy. 😊

___

Jungkook's POV

"Eomma, I'm leaving Annyeong." I said waving my mother a goodbye.

I went out and walked to school.

Everyone in class was talking when I got there. As usual. They threw papers around and talked loudly.

I opened the door. I didn't catch many people's attention but I caught some girl's.

"Annyeong oppa." A girl chimed while another girl was putting on lipgloss which the school forbid students to wear.

"Hey." I gave her a quick wave with a straight face and walked past the girl and her friend.

I heard a chuckle from one of them. I think it was her friend's.

I didn't really care and sat on my seat. I took out my music notebook and went straight to music room.

The music room was my only escape from reality. I always got an incredible feeling whenever I was in there. It was just-

"Geunyang eojireoun gabwayo jami deun geudaen amu maldo marayo." I heard a voice singing when I was opening the door. It sounded so beautiful and incredibly familiar.

She was singing to Wine by Suran which was one of my favourite songs at the moment.

I didn't want to disturb her because I wanted to listen to her sing. I slowly opened the door more so I could go inside making no sound at all.

The room was a bit dark. I couldn't see her face because  she was also facing her back to me but all that mattered right now was her voice.

Another girl came to the view.

I hid behind the drum set and a few guitars near the door making sure both of them couldn't see me.

"Let's go now." The newly arrived girl said with her hands on her hips. "I'm getting bored."

"Come on. This is so fun, I can't believe this school had this room." The girl who was singing said taking off her headphones and setting them on the table next to her.

All I was seeing was their reflection, I wished I could've seen her face.

Just my luck, I accidentally hit my hand on the drum set.

I didn't waste time and got out of the room and stood next to the door pretending to read my book.

The door swung open.

"Did you hear that? See I told you we shouldn't be here." The newly arrived girl said by hearing her complain like earlier.

"Ok ok I'm sorry. Let's go." The girl who sang said.

They were just a foot next to me but they couldn't see me because the door was blocking me from their view.

They got out of the music room. I didn't bother to look at them thinking they might turn back and see me.

I took a deep breath before entering the music room.

I wasn't like this, if I had to do something I'd do it but I don't understand why I hid just to listen to a girl sing?

For 30 minutes, I sang the piece I had to sing in the music contest where my school would compete with the schools here in Seoul.

The music contest was going to be held in our school.

I was in the teacher and group category with my group BTS and a solo category so I needed to practise. There was only 5 days left until our school would complete with other schools.

After I finished, I got a text. From Essa or what I thought was her name. I didn't understand why I even talked to her.

♪Beep♪

BabyEssa10:
I'm bored.

Kookie97:
Then watch a movie.

BabyEssa10:
Can't. I'm in school. Class is about to start.

Kookie97:
My class is about to start too. I got to go or I'll be late.

I realised that my class was about to start and with that I turned my phone on silent and ran to class.

I got to class and stood near the door looking at Mr Kim who was already there.

"Sit down Jungkook and don't be late next time." Mr Kim said understanding that I was rehearsing my song and not goofing around.

I sat down. "Alright kids, as I was saying. These two young ladies are the new students from London."

I didn't realise there were girls next to Mr Kim.

The class clapped for them. I just looked out of the window but I heard everything Mr Kim said.

"Annyeonghaseo, my name is Chou Jessica but you can call me Chou JangMi." A girl said and I turned to face her now.

She sounded like one of the girl from the music room. I couldn't tell which.

"Annyeonghaseo, my name is Kim SeonMi. I am 17 years old. Please take care of me." Another girl said smiling. I think I've heard of that name.

"Alright girls, take a seat for now and we will change your seats tomorrow because we always change seats at the end of the month." Mr Kim said.

The SeonMi girl and JangMi girl exchanged glances. They're was no seat for the two to sit together which meant they had to sit separately.

JangMi sat at the end of the class near the back door. SeonMi sat at the first row of the seven rows. She sat on the third seat.

I couldn't really see her because Jimin hyung was blocking my view.

SeonMi and JangMi are prett- no shut up Jungkook. What am I thinking?

I sat back totally relaxed focusing on my work but I did try to look at the new kids once in a while.

-