•60• Chapter

I washed my face with cold water which did nothing to my puffy eyes from last night. I took the towel next to me and patted on my face gently.

A part of me wished JangMi was joking but part of me internally scolded myself for thinking that.

"SeonMi, get u-" I heard from the room. I whipped the tear that escaped before opening the door. "Oh, you're awake. Let's go get breakfast."

I just nodded so she couldn't hear my horrible voice. "What's up with your eyes?" She asked and I quickly hid my eyes with my hands.

"N-Nothing." I shrugged.

"Are you crying?"

"N-No. It's just... I watched a sad movie last night when I supposed to sleep." I lied through my teeth and sat on the bed.

"Again." JangMi chuckled and sat next to me on the edge of my bed. She rubbed my back making me want to cry even more.

"Where were you?" I inhaled a sharp breath.

"I was with Jungkook." She answered. "Never mind that. Just get up, we need to get to the canteen in 10 minutes."

So it wasn't a joke? I wanted to sob but didn't. She didn't even care about her beauty sleep for Jungkook. Wow, she must've really liked him.

"Ok." I managed to cough up. I stood up from my bed and went to get my suitcase. Today was the last day until we had to leave the ship. The ship was going back to the dock to drop us off.

"I'll see you in the canteen ok?" JangMi said and I gave her a quick nod. Without another word, she went out the door. I took out a pink sweatshirt with a rose print in the middle and jeans as today was a bit chilly even inside the room.

I washed my face again and brushed my teeth. After I was done, I put my hair in a loose ponytail that I thought would fall anytime but I didn't bother to tie it properly.

I checked the mirror one last time. I still had puffy eyes but it looked like I got it after sleeping more than crying all night so I shrugged my thoughts and walked out of the brown door leading to the hallway.

I made sure to lock the door before walking slowly to the canteen until I got stopped by a hand on my shoulder that for some reason reminded me of why I was crying all night.

"Hey." Jimin smiled with his eyes that made me break into a smile.

"Hey." I greeted back softly as I walked slowly at the same pace as Jimin. He eyed me weirdly as if I had something on my face. I looked away avoiding his intimating gaze.

"Were you crying?"

I didn't look at him. "N-No, I just watched a sad movie, that's all." I lied again and as if on cue a voice called from the back. We turned back and saw Yoongi jogging up to us.

"Pali hyung! You're like a grandpa." Jimin teased the slow older man hopping his way up to us.

He smiled at Jimin when he reached us but gave me a sad look almost... pity?! I wanted to question him why he was giving me that look but I just thought I was being delusional.

"Where is Hopi hyung?" Jimin asked Yoongi as he stood next to him still breathing a bit heavier than normal.

"Already gone. I slept late." Yoongi said.

"Why?" Jimin asked really worried. I just really loved how these boys look after each other as if it's their duty. "Hyung, take a break. You don't need to do it here as well."

"I know." Yoongi sighed.

"Do what?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Make songs for our group." Jimin said. "We're trying to be a boy group."

I blinked amazed that they make even more songs. If the song in the music contest was that good then I bet other songs are too.

"That's cool." I said truly.

"I know. He's really good at playing the piano too." Jimin said patting his sheepishly smiling hyung. I managed to shoot them a small smile but inside I felt horrible.

I need to talk to Jungkook. I thought almost determined to until my subconscious fought back. And tell him what? You like him and that he should be with you? Leaving poor JangMi heartbroken? No? I didn't think so.

I bit my lip trying hard to not look upset and it almost worked until I saw two figures standing side by side before us.

I guess it's true.