•14• Chapter

A/N:
There is also a video ^ swipe left. Let's pretend it's from the music contest.
___

Jungkook's POV

I dragged myself out of bed. I would've slept early last night but I lost track of time texting Essa.

I just have to find out who took that photo so I can find out who Essa is.

I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower.

I put on a white tee under my green jacket with fur and sweatpants. I also had a black sweatband around my hair.

My mom prepared me a sandwich so I left eating it on the way to school.

The hall was almost empty because I was early. I looked around and only a few teachers and students could be seen.

I went backstage. "You're here?" I asked as soon as I saw SeonMi in the makeup room.

"Yup, Mrs Lee told me to help out early today so I came." She grinned taking out the makeup equipment.
"Sir, please sit I'll do your makeup." She joked.

I sat on the chair in front of he mirror. I took off my sweatband. My hair was already dry from the shower.

"What are you doing first?" She asked clipping my bangs off my face.

"Group then solo." I took out my phone and looked at Essa and my texts. They were a lot.

"Who you texting?" She asked taking out makeup from her bag.

"Just someone I've been texting recently." I chuckled thinking about the conversations I've had with Essa unknowingly.

"Your friend? It's the second time I've seen you smile." She looked at the reflection on the mirror in front of us.

My smile instantly dropped but my heart beat was beating extremely quickly by how SeonMi was looking at me.

"She must be special." She teased. "Don't worry, you're not gonna get cancer if you smile silly." She walked in front of me.

SeonMi put foundation on my face and started to do my makeup. She was close...like really close to my face.

I didn't want to see her face because I didn't want to feel flustered so I closed my eyes the whole time until I heard her voice.

"Ok, done. You look..." She paused before continuing "...beautiful."

"Geee, thanks for calling me beautiful." I joked and looked at the mirror.

I went to wear my outfit for the group performance. Taehyung hyung along with Jimin hyung came next and they finished their makeup and hair.

Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon hyung came after a while.

Jin hyung came last so both JangMi and SeonMi helped him.

The time passed quickly and it was our turn to perform, I was so excited but nervous.

We were doing our own song called Blood Sweat and Tears that we wrote and composed ourselves.

The lights were turned off. We walked to the stages and got to position. The light slowly turned on and the music got louder.

Jimin hyung started and we all danced. The music was tense and the crowd was starting to enjoy it. I felt a vibration.

It felt weird and amazing. It was my turn and I happily sang. The crowd was getting louder and louder.

From the corner of my eye, I saw SeonMi cheering us on. I remembered our duet and how she helped me. It gave me a boost of energy.

We jumped up and down dancing and laughing in between.

Now, it wasn't about the competition. It was about having fun and enjoying.

We felt light in the air. We were all in different directions not caring about anything. We felt great and that's all that mattered.

The crowd gave us one last round of applause and our group BTS along with Mr Kim left the stage.

[A/N: Mr Kim is not Jin btw if you are wondering. Carry on.]

"You did good boys. I'm so exhausted right now." Mr Kim panted with his arm rested on Namjoon hyung's shoulder for support.

"You guys were great." SeonMi said handing us bottles of water. We all thanked her.

"Who are you?" Hoseok hyung asked her.

"I'm SeonMi. The new girl."

"Hello, my name is Jung Hoseok or you can call me J hope because I'm your hope." He smiled cupping his cheeks.

Yoongi hyung flicked his forehead and Hoseok hyung pouted growling. We all laughed at that. "You were the girl in the makeup room right?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"Yes, you're Yoongi right?" She nodded.

"Yes, this is Seokjin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin and of course you know Jungkook." He introduced our group.

"And we're bangtan sonyeondan." We said in chorus.

"And I'm Kim SeonMi." She said like she was in a military force which earned a few chuckles from the group.

"You guys were so cool out there. I'm officially your fan. You guys are definitely gonna win." She chimed.

"Good to have you on board on the BTS ship, SeonMi." Namjoon hyung said before drinking water.

"I'll leave you guys to it then-" She was interrupted.

"Oh wait. I'm the host. Bye gotta go." Taehyung hyung freaked out and ran to the stage while we laughed at him.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. Ladies and gentlemen, wasn't that a marvellous performance?" He said after taking the mic from the table and going on stage. "Next group is Got7 from JYP High School. Let's give them a loud and warm welcome. Good luck guys."

The crowd clapped and cheered. I had to admit, I felt like we would win but after hearing Exo, BigBang, Blackpink, Twice, Astro, Mamamoo and many more. I felt scared.

-