•55• Chapter

"Can't you walk carefully?" He shouted and I frowned, the butterflies in my stomach dissolving. "There was a huge snake there."

I pushed him away from me. "How am I supposed to know?" I fought back. "I can't think straight. I'm stuck in an island in the middle of no where, there's not enough food and I don't even know if anyone knows we're missing. What if they can't find us? What will happen then, I'll die alone here probably because you'll swim away because I'm annoying, alright!"

I ranted my heart out and would've done more but chose not to because I was afraid, I'd spill somethings that I didn't want.

What? Oh, just the fact that I have a crush on Jungkook and that I'm Essa. Not that big of a deal, I know. Note the sarcasm.

Before he could say anything, I walked back to the beach side where the huge sign and coconuts were. Jungkook didn't follow me which kinda hurt but I didn't think he would anyways.

After a while, Jungkook didn't come back. I guess I was being unreasonable. He is also stuck here like me.

I decided to check on him. Maybe he found something. I stood up from the log I sat on and walked back to the area where Jungkook and I had a fight.

I pushed myself through some tall and big leaves but stopped when I heard whimpers. I walked faster just to find a crying Jungkook.

Oh god!

"Jungkook? What's wrong?" I asked as I ran to him, tears flooding his cheeks and a hand on his heart. "Did you have a panic attack again?"

He choked on his breath. "Why didn't you shout for help?"

"I c-couldn't." He said sitting up on the ground. "You... were m-mad at...me."

I sighed loudly at the stupidity of that boy. "You're an idiot." I pulled him by his arm and helped him walk back to the beach side. "Jungkook?"

He coughed and took a hand full of water. He washed his face making a huge splash before turning to face me. "Yea?"

I wanted to ask him about Yuki, I mean, I didn't hear him say yes to Yuki but...I also didn't hear him say no as well. "A-Are you...okay?"

His face dropped a bit but he   recovered so quick that I thought I just imagined it. "Y-Yeah, sorry and thanks. I should've asked for help. I didn't want to make you mo-" he paused to cough some more.

"Hey, I'm sorry I was a bit harsh. I know, you're stuck with me as well." I apologised truly. I really thought I acted horribly. "And thanks."

"For what?"

"For saving me from that snake."

He laughed and I stared at him confused. "S-Sorry, I just remembered Hosoek hyung with snakes." He said and stood up.

"What happened?"

"We went to the zoo last year. Hyung freaked out when touching the snakes. It was hilarious." He said making funny faces, imitating Hoseok at the time. I laughed as we made way to our coconuts.

While talking, we broke the coconut and ate the water inside. We went back to the forest yet again to look for more food.