•27•

SeonMi's POV

"I was looking at you." He said and I no longer felt his steady breath. He must have pulled back from my ear.

I froze right on my spot, my feet digging in the sand. I didn't know why he said that. What did he mean?

I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. I finally got courage to look back but he was gone?

I looked left and right but I couldn't see him at all. It's like he vanished. I shook my head.

Maybe I was hallucinating? Yes, that must have been it.

After the race was over, we cheered for the winning team.

Jimin and Taehyung had won the race and they were rubbing it on everyone's faces even the ones that didn't participate.

We eventually had to return to the bus in the afternoon, I sat with JangMi at the back row.

Some girls were throwing me disgusting looks, I covered my face a bit when I realised why.

Of course, it was the river incident. I thought they would have forgotten about it but it did happen just yesterday.

Jungkook's POV

Do you wish to send all of your failed text messages?

Yes |  No

I read the message on my phone and I was about to press no but I accidentally pressed yes because of Seokjin hyung always moving around the seat.

"Hyung." I growled and looked at my phone. They were all being sent. I mentally slapped myself.

I was seated with Hoseok hyung near the widow,  Seokjin hyung in the middle and me at the end of the three seat on the bus.

We sat next of Taehyung hyung and Yoongi hyung. Namjoon hyung and Jimin hyung sat behind them.

"Sorry Jungkook ah." He apologised finally putting his butt down on the seat after shifting so much.

"It's fine." I said even though I knew Essa would tease me after what I wrote. "My life." I hissed under my breath.

I didn't mind telling her about what I did but I wrote that I missed talking to her.

As far as I talked to her and  I guessed knew her? I knew she would make fun of me.

I took a deep breath and a sound was made from my phone. I got a text. It was from Essa.

I sighed and looked at it.

BabyEssa10:
I see you've been texting me.
(๑>◡<๑)
Sent at 6:34pm

Kookie97:
I did|
I|
Yea, I was a bit bored.
Sent at 6:36pm

BabyEsaa10:
I didn't know you were out on a trip. Was it fun?

Kookie97:
No, not really.

BabyEssa10:
But it sounded like you had fun from your previous texts. 🤔

Kookie97:
I guess, a little.