•TWO•

I jumped out of bed as I heard a loud honk from outside my house. I grabbed a t-shirt and shorts and put them on, knowing too well all the times my dad walked in on my mom in her bra and underwear. I ran downstairs as I scowled at the human grinning at me dorm behind my front door.

"What the heck Ba!! You scared me half to death!" I yelled letting her in.

"Well good morning to you too." She laughed as I lead her to my bedroom.

Baley was always the more fashionable one of the two of us. I always loved having her go shopping with me and picking out my outfits.

"Choose." I said opening my closet door. She scanned the space until she reached in and chose.

"This will work." She grinned handing my a blush pink spaghetti strap crop top with some white denim shorts and some ankle booties. I nodded as I went to my bathroom to change. I pulled my shirt off of my head as I slipped on the crop top. I looked in the mirror, and realized I needed a strapless bra. I opened the door a crack as I got Baley's attention.

  "Strapless." I said holding my hand out. She ran to my drawer and got me one placing it in my opened hand. "Thanks." I said closing my door. I went back and stripped my self of my upper body as I slipped on the bra and the top back on. I pulled off my shorts and put the white ones on. I opened the door as Baley wandered in.

  "Ooooo! Cute!" She squealed. I chuckled as I brushed out my long brown hair. I braided it to the left side of my head as I rested on my shoulder and did my makeup which was foundation, powder, mascara, and blush.

  "Put your blue eyes in today." Baley said handing me my contact container that had BLUE written in my messy handwriting from when I was 10.

  "Fine." I moaned taking the container as I popped in the contacts with ease. "Happy now?" I asked putting on the booties. She nodded grinning.

  "We need to get going." She said handing me my purse and phone. I nodded as I ran downstairs.

  "Good morning mom. Dad. Twin terrors." I said opening the fridge.

  "Morning Zo." Lukus said coming behind me.

  "What?" I asked him annoyed. I spun around to face him.

  "Can you help me get on the football team?" He asked me staring into my brown eyes.

  "Luke. Late tryouts are today at noon. Hurry." I said patting his shoulder getting an orange as I followed Baley to her car.

  "Let's go!" She exclaimed as I climbed in. I laughed at her enthusiasm for shopping.

As we drove down the street to the mall, we jammed out at the top of our lungs to the radio. Baley turned down the song as she glances at me.

"What Ba?" I asked staring at her.

"Have you fallen for Brody yet?" She squealed. I rolled my eyes at how much she wanted me to get a boyfriend, even if it was the player at school.

"Baley Marie! I will never fall for Brody! He is a jerk and a player who only wants girls for... well, you know." I said. She giggled as she kept her eyes on the road.

"But he is so into you!" She exaggerated.

"Ba. Brody McKnight would never fall for the nerd like me." I sighed staring out my window.

"But your also the captain of the cheer team!" She exclaimed as we pulled into the mall parking lot.

"Baley. Off the field, I'm a nerd who has the jocks, like Brody, asking me for test answers. He only knows my name from cheating off of me." I said as got out. Baley grabbed my arm jolting me backwards as u glared at her.