•TWENTY•

"I'm home!" I called, entering the house.

"How could you let this happen!" I heard. I stilled, listening to the argument.

"I'm sorry Jax! It's your fault!" She yelled. I realized it was Jax and Juliana arguing. I took a few steps forward, making sure no one heard me. Mom and Dad were out of town for a few days, and I was in charge.

"I can't believe you right now Juliana! How are you saying this is my fault! I didn't want to ruin my life!" He screamed at her. I heard her crying.

"I'm ruining your life?" She muttered. I watched as Jax didn't move, only stood there, fuming. Julie was crying her eyes out. They stood there in silence. I decided now would be best. I stepped in, and they looked at me, before looking back at each other.

"Jax." I said. He glared at me.

"You knew! Why didn't you tell me!" He yelled. I went up to him, putting my hand son his shoulders.

"She's your girlfriend. You love her. Listen to her." I whispered. He threw my arms off of me.

"I don't give a crap Zoey! Leave me alone!" He yelled at me. At this, I lost it. Julie was behind Em crying still. I threw my bag in the floor.

"Jax Marshall Cole! Do not yell at me! She is still your girlfriend who you care for and love dearly!! If you do not get over there and support her right this minute! I will slap the living bejesus out of you! You hear me!" I screamed. He glared at me.

"I don't love her! She didn't tell me I was going to be a father, and I don't want to be a father! She ruined my life!" He yelled. I heard Julie crying. I turned to her, and watched her fall to her knees in tears. I looked back at my brother who was watching the whole thing as well.

"Tell Em that doesn't break your heart!" I screamed.

"It doesn't!" He stated, leaving. I stormed up to him.

"Jax! You get your ass over there and comfort her! I see the hurt in your eyes! I know you love her! I know that this is life changing! But you still love her!! Go comfort her!! If you don't, you'll be loosing her!!" I yelled. I saw the pain creep into his eyes. He looked back at Julie, then at me.

"I won't loose her because I never loved her." He stated, leaving. I was done. I don't know what to do. I went to Julie, who was crying on the floor.

"Hey." I whispered. She looked up at me, as is at down next to her. She got next to me.

"I was scared of this." She muttered. I nodded, rubbing her back. Tomorrow he'll realize he did the wrong thing. But until then, I'm here. I know you two are meant to be." I told her. She looked up at me, her eyes puffy and red.

"When he said he didn't love me, it shattered my heart. Then he said he never loved me, and my heart was stomped on." She whispered. I could hear faint screaming from upstairs. I quieted down Julie so I could listen.

"I don't care if she is ruining your life plans! Go tell the love of your life how much you live her and how you will support her!! GOOO!" I heard. I knew it was Luke yelling at Jax. I didn't hear anything else. Then foot steps. Julie and I looked at the stairs to sea Jax coming down. He took one swift look at Julie, and broke down. He ran to her, taking her in his arms. He lifted her up, kissing her.

"I'm sorry!! I'm so so so so sorry!! I love you with all my heart!! And I mean it! I will love you and support you no matter what." He cried. She was still crying.

"I love you too Jax." She cried.

"My job here is done." I said, getting up. You two talk tomorrow, too many emotions to talk about your decisions right now." I said. They nodded, as I grabbed my bag going to my room. I fell onto bed, sighing. I looked at my clock, realizing it was already 10:30 at night.

  "Ugh!" I moaned. I went to my bathroom, inspecting my reflection. I can either stay up later and take a shower now or wake up early and take a shower then and dry my hair. I contemplated. Morning.

  I went back to my room and pulled out a tank top and Nike shorts. I put them on after I undressed myself. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a high bun. I went back to my bed, climbing into my warm bed. I went on Instagram, posting a picture from tonight.

With the caption, "He brings light to my darkest days

With the caption, "He brings light to my darkest days. @brodydaman 💚" I smiled, putting my phone down and going to sleep.

  A/N
Please don't hurt me!! I know Thai chapter is short!!! I know. I didn't know what to put after this, so I just left it. It's pretty much a filler. Just something to keep the story going, to fill things in, and to add to the story. The next chapter will be more exciting, not like Thai wasn't exciting, and longer. I promise. K, bye!✌🏻