•FOUR•

I rolled out of bed as I slammed my alarm clock begging it to shut up. As I rolled out of bed, the bright sun light shone through my windows, blinding me.

"Why is it so bright at six in the morning?" I moaned making my way to my closet. I grabbed my outfit from when I went shopping and left to my ensuite. I took off my pajamas as I put on my clothes.

I was wearing a white t-shirt that had black trimming with a skater skirt that was black and had white flowers all over it

I was wearing a white t-shirt that had black trimming with a skater skirt that was black and had white flowers all over it. I added a black chocker fro accessories.

I went over to my vanity and pulled out my straightener. I plugged it in so it could warm up while I did my makeup. I decided to do natural eyes with mascara and some eyeliner to help give it something more. For my lip color, I chose a light pink balm and some peach colored blush.

I finally finished as I grabbed my straightener and began to straiten my long hair. After about ten minutes of trying to not burn my hand off, I was done. I decided to do two French braids on each side of my head.

"All done." I said smiling at my appearance. I ran back to my room to see it was already 7:03. I quickly put on my shoes:

Which were a black heel with a wood looking heel

Which were a black heel with a wood looking heel. The top was lace up and tied at my ankle.

After I was completely ready, I grabbed my backpack; which was a solid blush color with some pins on it; along with my phone. I didn't get my cheer bag, because we only had cheer on Wednesday's and Thursday's.

"Morning." I said as I ran downstairs. My mom and dad were drinking coffee while my brothers ate their breakfast.

"Good morning sweetie." My mom said looking up from her book she was currently reading.

"Took you long enough. We only have twenty minutes." Lukus said annoyed.

"Oh! I'm sorry! Forgive me for taking my time to not look dead!" I snapped back at him as I grabbed a bowl of cereal.