•TWENTY FIVE•

I groaned, climbing from my bed. I turned off my annoying alarm clock, and stretched my arms. I groggily got up and went to my bathroom. I put a small amount of makeup on  and brushed my hair, leaving it in my natural curly state. I put it up in a ponytail, before going to my closet. I pulled out a pair of Lululemon leggings and a baby blue sweatshirt that said, cheer, on the front. I put on my uggs, and went down stairs, meeting my brothers. I grabbed my phone on the way down, along with my backpack.

  "Good morning my princess." My dad smiled, kissing my cheek.

  "Morning." I groaned, getting a water and apple. "Are you two going with Brody and me or with your girlfriends?" I asked looking at my twin brothers.

  "Brody and you." They responded simultaneously. I nodded, biting into my apple. I heard Brody honk his horn, a si grabbed my bag and ran. They twins followed me, as I climbed I to Brody's truck.

  "Morning beautiful." Brody smiled at me.

  "Hey." I grinned, buckling up.

  "Ready?" He asked, backing out once my brothers climbed in.

  "For school? No." I moaned, leaning back. He chuckled, putting his hand on my knee. I felt my leg heat up with his touch.

  "Nope. To show off your amazing boyfriend!" He chuckled.

  "Of course! And I'm so excited for Mar and Ba's reaction! It's going to be priceless! I'm so glad my mom filmed it!" I exclaimed. Everyone laughed, as we pulled up I to our school parking lot. I spotted Juliana heading ina nd so did Jax as he jumped out and ran to her. Luke got out, following his brother, as I stayed with Brody. We didn't hold hands or anything, just to surprise Ba and Maria more.

  "Zoey!" I heard my best friends squeal. They attacked me with a hug.

  "Hey guys." I smiled. "I have something to tell you." I smiled at them. They stared at me in shock before shrugging. W Em as routine way to my locker, as Brody followed behind us.

  "Hey everyone!" Nick exclaimed, catching up with us. He took Baley's hand, following us as well. We arrive sat my locker, as I opened it.

  "Tell us!" Maria begged. I sighed, looking at my friends, before glancing at Brody. He smiled, grabbing my waist and kissing me. I heard my best friends squeal in excitement as I pulled away from Brody. I looked over at them, blush covering my cheeks.

  "You lied to us!" They shrieked after the initial excitement. I smirked, shrugging. "When!" Baley demanded.

  "Christmas day." I smiled. Brody put his arm around my waist, grinning at Baley and Maria. The two of them glared at him.

  "We're her best friends, mess with her, we'll mess you up." They said in unison. Brody looked slightly shocked, as he nodded. "Good." Maria smiled.

  "Anyway, congrats." She smiled. I grinned, taking my book from my locker. I saw a few girls glare at me, as I was with Brody, the most wanted boy in school. I know, I was the cheer captain, but that didn't raise my social status in school. I never flaunted it, and so no I e really cared. Brody, on the other hand, was known by the whole school as the star quarterback that every girl dreamed of having. And hat girl, happens to be me. I slammed my locker, walking along with my friends. I heard a few insults thrown my way as we passed, but no one really came up to me. They were all whispered within the groups of girls. Some included,

'She's too skinny for him.'

'How did he get with her? She's the epitome of nerd.'

'What could she possibly have that I don't? She disgusting!'

  And those are only a few. No one else seemed to notice, but I surly did. When we arrived in first period, most of the girls threw dirty glares my way. I tried to ignore them, taking Brody's hand. He smiled at me, squeezing it.

Class was absolutely boring as ever. After first period, Brody and I said goodbye, as we went to different classes. Girls were whispering all day, and by the time I got to lunch, I was over it. I plunked down, outside today. We had everyone here. And there happened to be a few girls from my squad there as well. I spotted some girls whispering things, and snickering as they looked at me. I looked down at my sandwich, Brody putting his arm around me.