𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11

(Y/n) decided that having two flights in quick succession was not the brightest idea, even if it was necessary to throw off suspicion

The whole 'trip' had been the consequence of a need to get rid of all proof of her birth name. She had needed to wipe out all paper trails leading to (Y/n) (L/n) and replace them with (Y/n) Yagami or get rid of them all together.

They (Garcia and her) had changed the few digital records that existed of her in her real name. Medical records from the time hadn't ever been computerized so that hadn't been a problem.

She had looked through all of the belongings she had of her birth mother (which she had kept in a locker at a bank) and gotten rid of the stuff that had her birth name. (Y/n) knew that she had left the hospital's copies of the same documents as a loose end but she trusted the difficulty of first pinpointing the correct hospitals, then getting them to agree to showing obviously private documents, and then trying to find her records among the mess of others'.

Garcia had hacked into the system and changed her name where it wasn't already (Y/n) Yagami.

Thankfully, since her name had been legally changed, they had gotten all the papers regarding citizenship and the like with her new name and almost all of her legal documents were under Yagami which really prevented most of the headache.

The stuff that she couldn't change and only needed to hide was the reason (Y/n) was flying out to England only four days later. She had looked through her mother's things only to find a property under the (L/n) name somewhere in Winchester, and figured that it was as good a place as any to toss a bunch of papers in a bank.

So she found herself trudging out of Heathrow airport, onto a train (where she stayed and slept for the next hour or so), and finally into a taxi to drive her to the required address.

She may have been half asleep and jet-lagged when she stumbled out of the taxi with her bag barely standing straight next to her, but seeing the building looming before her was enough to momentarily wake her up.

It wasn't that it was all that big. The house was decently sized and what she expected a well-off family to own given the neighborhood and its community.