𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 19

(Y/n) could definitely say that by the end of the day, she had a much deeper respect for all the celebrity managers in the world and their work

(Y/n) could definitely say that by the end of the day, she had a much deeper respect for all the celebrity managers in the world and their work. Having to not only deal with so many different people in a day, make phone calls when she hated them with a burning passion she did not show for many things, and also put up with Misa for an extended period of time had substantially worn her out by the end of the day.

Although that could also probably be attributed to finding out the third Kira's identity and being faced with Rem all the while having to pretend like she didn't see the Shinigami glaring at her.

It had taken a considerable amount of effort to keep the Shinigami from making contact with Misa again, and (Y/n) had just barely managed to convince Rem that absolute ignorance was the best protection they could give Misa.

If the blonde was genuinely unaware of her time as the second Kira, there would be next to no proof of otherwise. She may be charged for trying to mislead or prank the police department but that was much better than being proved guilty of homicide.

It had been an eventful day to say the least.

She was tired of the forced smile and coy nature, and more than ready to unzip the pencil skirt she'd bought the previous day for this very occasion. Even if the skirt did do wonders for her figure, (Y/n) was glad to bid it goodbye.

Another thing the skirt did was land her under the attention of the Yotsuba Kira. Although a large factor of that may be the ploy they'd set up which placed (Y/n) as the second Kira as far as Yotsuba knew. They interviewed Misa with the hope that the model landing the job would mean more access to her manager.

When Higuchi made his advances, all (Y/n) had to do was flirt back, which was something she could keep up for just about ten minutes at a time before wanting to throw up all over the man's expensive shoes because what person would want that predatory grin so close to their face.

It didn't help at all that he was so obviously trying to glance at her butt when he though she wasn't looking.

Rem found it equal parts amusing and disgusting.