17.

ACT II; SCENE VII

ACT II; SCENE VII

G L A U C O U S
frosted; pale bluish-grey, like morning fog

     AKEMI SAT NEXT TO TAEHYUN, cuddling up to him, her body so close to his that she could feel his warmth seeping into her bones. She didn't mind though, considering her extremities were colder than she'd like them to be.

Taehyun had his arm wrapped around her body, securing her next to him. He liked how she was huddled up so close to him. It gave him a sense of comfort.

Ever since they had started going on dates and ever since feelings for Akemi bloomed in Taehyun's chest like roses in a pretty garden, he'd been really good to her. Taking care of her everytime she needed it. Showing love to her and making her feel safe when she had nightmares, some times.

"Do you believe in soulmates?" Akemi asked out of the blue.

Taehyun tore his gaze way from the television and looked at her.

"I do and I don't."

"What does that mean?"

"I... I believe that some people do have soulmates. While others don't."

Akemi hummed absentmindedly in response.

"Do you believe in soulmates?" Taehyun asked her.

"I always have." She looked up into his eyes.

Taehyun didn't say anything. Instead, he leaned down to kiss her lips.

. . .

NOTE: I miss writing this so so so much. :(