Chapter 9

AXEL'S P.O.V

I let out a groan as I turn on my back, slowly opening my eyes. Ugh! My head is killing me! I turn to grab my phone but I couldn't find it. I look at the bedside table finding not my phone but a glass of water and painkillers. I grab the pills taking them down with the help of the water as I read the note Mia clearly left me last night. A smile slowly starts taking place on my face.

Chuckling I put it back on the table and stand up going over to the desk chair checking the pockets of my jacket, grabbing my phone, and going back to bed. I take off my jeans and t-shirt. Is damn uncomfortable sleeping in jeans! I lay on my bed and go on my messages finding Mia. I sent her a quick text:

"Thanks for the pills, I really needed them! Also, sorry for last night it didn't really go as I was expecting but I hope that I could make it up to you soon oh good morning to you too!"

I let out a sigh and lock my phone after seeing that it's already 11:30 am. I'm surprised Rebecca hasn't come to wake me up yet. I get up and go to the bathroom deciding to have a shower. I let the warm drops of water hit my skin in rapid speed soothing down my muscles. I turn off the water and wrap a towel across my hips and dry my hair with another just a little bit.

I check my phone again to see that Mia responded to my text. Her response gets a smile out of me as I read it.

"Hope you're going to feel better soon and don't worry it wasn't that bad last night but you can definitely make it up to me if you buy me a pizza and chocolate!"

I actually chuckle at her words which is a rare thing for me but definitely a good thing regardless.

"Wow! I didn't know that it only took for a pizza and chocolate to win you over 😉 how about we meet next week?"

"Hahaha very funny, it'll take you a lot more than just that to win me over. We can meet next weekend since my boyfriend will go and visit his parents, I'll have a lot of free time if you want?"

"Yeah, that be great! I don't have anything better to do anyway so why not."

"Great we'll keep in touch and once the days come closer we can decide what to do."

"Perfect, I'll see you next week."

"Stay out of trouble if you can without me 😘."

"The difficult part would be to stay out of trouble with you, so don't worry I'm a good boy 😏."

"Hahaha good to know cause I don't really like bad boys they tend to be assholes."

"Well, it's a good thing I'm not then."

"Yeah, sure."

"So are we friends?"

I ask the question that was in my mind since yesterday.

Biting my lip as I wait anxiously for her answer.

"Yeah, we're friends!"

The big painful smile that appears on my face quickly crumbles down as I hear the God awful loud voices again coming from a room a couple of doors down the corridor.

"Did you hear him last night? Giggling like a fucking school girl!" Patrick yells at Rebecca probably, I scoff who else.

"It was a Friday night! He's an adult he's allowed to go party with his friends! He didn't even come that late last night! God Patrick, you're impossible!" Rebecca yells back at him.