Chapter 44

(Mature content 18+ only)
Leaning forward I start planting kisses on his neck moving upwards to his jaw before finally reaching his lips. The kiss is slow and deep, his soft lips dancing with mine. One hand comes up to grasp my jaw while he uses the other to bring me on his lap. We slowly kiss for a few minutes before he picks me up and leads us to the bedroom.

He lays me gently on the bed and rips our lips apart to be able to lift my top of revealing my small boobs and hardening nipples. He starts leaving kisses from my lips down to my neck and collarbones before placing kisses between my boobs teasing me. I grab his hair and try to tuck him closer to where I need him. He takes my nipple between his lips sucking on it before laying a kiss on it and moving to my other one doing the same thing. He stands up and removes his top before hooking his hands on each side of my PJs bottoms pulling them off me my panties with them.

Laying completely bare naked in front of his eyes he looks at me up and down a loving look in his eyes but there is something else in them as well I can't tell what though. He unzips his jeans and removes them alongside his boxers, his erected dick making an appearance. I bite my lip and stand up on my knees to hook my hands behind his neck bringing him down to my height to deeply kiss him. He sits next to me on the bed and brings me on his lap so I'm straddling him. I detach our lips and move towards the bedside table opening the first drawer and grabbing a condom.

"Come here, " I beacon him over with my finger.

He comes and lays next to me and I carefully open the condom not wanting to break it before rolling it on his dick. I put my legs on each side of him, his hands grabbing my hips immediately. I grab his dick and line it to my entrance before slowly sitting down on him. We both inhale sharply and I let out a soft moan moving my hair out of my face. I start with his guidance riding him slow but hard. After a few minutes of increasing a bit my rhythm, I let the moans tumble out of my mouth. My hand's place on his chest to help me move easier as his eyes trained on my boobs bouncing up and down just like I do.

He moves forward and enveloped me in his arms. Leaning back a bit he starts sucking on my nipples again as one of his hand roughly fondles my other boob tucking at my nipple.

"Fuck, " I moan out as I feel myself coming closer to my orgasm.

He realises my nipples from his mouth and hand hugging me closer to him as he brings his lips near my ear.

"Come for me baby, " he whispers gulping loudly.

"I'm so close, " I let him know, feeling his dick twitch inside me.

"I know baby I can feel you gripping my dick so tightly.I'm close too baby take us there, " he says nipping my earlobe while he brings his fingers down to my clit rubbing it.

"Fuck, " I moan loudly as my legs buckle and I tighten my hold on him as I orgasm.

"Shit, " he whispers as he cums too in the condom.

We stay connected for a few more minutes before he gently grabs my waist and pulls me off him. I lay next to him and brush my hair back from my sticky forehead. He stands up and throws the condom away before coming back to me. I can see the sweat dripping down his neck from our steamy activity. He pulls my body closer to his after he lays down. His hand is wrapped around my shoulders as my head lays on his chest with my hand wrapped around his waist. He runs his fingers up and down my arm soothing me.

"It was amazing, " he says quietly.

"It was, " my voice comes out a bit muffled as tiredness is taking over my whole body.

"It almost felt like a goodbye though, " his words pull at my heart, leaving a nasty sting behind.

I can hear the pain in his voice but this wasn't what it is. Well at least not really, it wasn't a goodbye with the full meaning of that word.

"It's definitely not a goodbye don't think like that. There's no need to ruin a blissful moment like this, " I move my head up resting my chin on his chest.

He looks down at me as best as he can in our position and runs his other hand in my hair.

"Maybe not a full goodbye but you're right this is moment is too good to ruin. We'll have plenty of time to talk about us some other time, " he leans down and kisses me.

"I love you, " he whispers.

"I love you too, " I say and lay my head back on his chest letting my eyes roam around our bedroom, my eyes connect with the big mirror hanging on the wall.

Seeing us lying like this makes me want to cry. You would think that this would be easier for me since I'm not in love with him anymore but I think in the end I'll be the one hurting more.

"Goodnight baby, " he whispers and turns his head the other side.

"Night Carter, " I whisper trying to steady my trembling voice.

I tighten my hold on his waist as he tightens his hold around me. I close my eyes as tight as I can trying to keep in the tears that are threatening to fall. I don't want to wake him up and have him see me like this because then I'll break down for good. I try to keep my heart in one piece as it's shattering and pray for sleep to take over my buzzing thoughts.

I don't know why I'm practically tearing myself apart with my thoughts.

A/N

Hey guys, I hoped you enjoy this steamy chapter 😏

I'll post another chapter later on today so keep your eyes open!

Feel free to comment & vote! ❤️

I hope you have a nice day/night! Xx

All the love - M ❤️