Chapter 58

"So, that wasn't that bad, was it?" Mia asks me, her voice slightly higher volume for me to hear her over the sound of the water running.

Mia stands with her back to me as she insisted on washing the dishes that I said we could of leave them for tomorrow. I'm right behind her 2 feet away leaning my back on the kitchen island-counter thing. I watch as her soapy hands run the sponge up and down the utensils and my mind took a trip to hell.

Who knew that one day I'll be turned on by a girl doing something as simple as cleaning the dishes.

"Yeah, I guess so, " I say.

Letting out a sigh I look down at the glass in my hand. I have been swirling the water in my glass for the past like 5 minutes it must be drunk so I place it on the kitchen counter.

I don't want to talk about the dinner anymore I rather fuck Mia. She kept putting her hand on my thigh and I know she did it to calm me but it turned me on. She was running her finger up and down my thigh with occasional squeezes here and there, like come on. I had to stir my thoughts back to Rebecca to hold down my dick from getting erect.

"Tonight you took a baby step forward in the right direction so you should be happy!"

I pull my lip between my fingers.

"Yeah-yeah sure, can we not talk about it anymore it's distracting me!"

I can't be talking about my foster mum as I'm thinking about fucking a girl.

"Distracting you from what?" She says turning her head momentarily to look at me.

"From my thoughts that are clashing badly with what we're talking, " I try to put what I'm thinking in a classier way.

"Okay, " she frows and brings her attention back on the stem of the glass she was cleaning.

I let my eyes take all of her in. She is wearing a black tight at the top spaghetti strap dress that flows down into an A-line. It stops around her mid-calf and has small splits on the side. She was wearing kitten-heeled black strappy sandals but she got rid of them as soon as Rebecca left, so she's barefoot now.

Outside is probably freezing right now but in here is always quite toasty thanks to good heating. Even though we got into March we won't be seeing any warm temperatures until the end of May probably, but again we're living in England what did you expect.

Her hair falls in slight waves on her shoulders shielding her face like a curtain.

I push myself forward detaching from the counter that caused pain to shoot at my lower back. I approach Mia and place my hands on either side of her waist giving her a squeeze before lowering them on her hips. She has got quite visible hip bones making it easier for me to grab, like leverage of a motorcycle ready to go for a ride.

Jesus, what am I thinking!

               (Mature content 🔞 😏 enjoy!)

She tilts her head to the side as I begin to leave kisses on her neck going down to her shoulder.

"What are you doing?" She asks me in a teasing slightly lower and breathier tone than her usual one.

"I'm kissing you, well your body for now, " I say placing another kiss on her shoulder.

"Mm, I feel it, " she says smiling slightly.

"Then why did you ask baby girl?"

"Just to make sure you knew what you were doing handsome, " she chuckles.