The Changes in Life

Rain's POV

It's been almost a week, so I have to get ready to go back to Alpha Holt's pack where my parents are. My mum should have shifted by now. It's my turn now and I want to know who will be biting me? Deep down I want it to be Juneau, maybe she can bite me while we are having sex. I miss her being around me. I can see Megan walking towards me, "hey Megan. How long did Rin say her, and Juneau were together?" Megan looks at me and says, "almost two years. It broke Juneau's heart. She found someone to love even though she is against the whole mate and dating shit." I nod my head, "why is she so against it? She doesn't seem like that when I'm around her?"

Megan shrugs, "I don't know she seems to want to protect you, but she also is protecting herself from love. Maybe you can be the change in her life, maybe you can show her it's alright to fall in love." I look outside and down the field where I can see wolves shifting and training, "Megan, what do you think Juneau would say if I told her I wanted to be a hunter?" Megan almost spits out her drink and starts coughing. "A h-hunter?" she looks confused, "yeah, when I shift, I don't want to just be a female wolf watching pups. I want to be like my dad, where I can get dirty and play roughly." She looks at me with a smirk, "w-what are smirking for?" She laughs a bit, "you have been hanging out with Juneau way too much. You are starting to sound like her," She says, and I give her a confused face.

"When we were younger, Juneau would always watch her, -," Megan stopped for a minute. "What's wrong?" I ask her and she looks at me, "It really isn't my story to tell. Ask Juneau, that is a story she would tell. Also, I came to tell you that we are leaving tonight so we can be there tomorrow morning. I'm making a pit stop for you in the woods." She winks at me as she goes to drink her coke, "What pit stop in the woods," I pause then remember, Juneau. "she is back in the treehouse?" I ask Megan and she nods her head, "Yes. After she told her dad she was gay, he was kind of odd about it, so she wanted some space, but she goes back every now and then. She is linking me, asking me where I am."

I look down a little sad that she isn't asking where I am, I look up and see Megan smirking. "You like Juneau, don't you?" I hear Megan ask, I nod my head, "I think I love her, but I don't want to get my hopes up because she may not be my mate." Megan nod her head in agreement, "I understand. I do hope as well you are her mate; I never have seen her so happy before in my life." She gets up and walks towards her room, "start packing we need to get you to your secret lover." With that I head to my room and start packing.

As I am packing in hear a knock at the door, I open my door to my room and see Megan opening the door. Walking in the door was Josh and Juneau's first love, Rin. I walked down the stairs and I great them and ask, "what are you guys doing here so late? We are just about to leave to head back." Josh looks at Megan and says, "guess she didn't tell you but me and Rin are coming up there. Juneau said she be back in two days, but it's been two weeks. Plus, I have friends up there I haven't seen in a while, so I thought I visit them." Josh finishes saying and I nod my head.

I pull Megan into my room and ask her, "how am I going to see Juneau if they are with me?" Megan chuckles a bit, "you will get to be alone with her don't worry. I didn't tell Juneau so this is a surprise, but they have to get permission from Alpha Holt to stay so when we stop by at Juneau's hide out, they will say hello then leave with me." I nod my head I think to myself thank god; I want her all to myself... wait she has a mate out there Rain she isn't yours.

We all pile into the truck and start the long hour drive back to see Juneau. I didn't realize I had fallen asleep until Josh was shaking me saying we were almost there. I start waking up and then I get excited as the tree house comes into view. Megan linked Juneau say she was here; I see Juneau up on the porch and she smiles, and I thought it was because she saw me. I was still in the car, what I see next makes me mad and jealous. Rin runs to Juneau and she jumps into her arms, she wraps her legs around her waist, "Doug!" I hear Rin say. I see Juneau smile as she hold RIn and what Juneau calls her makes me jealous even more, "Rinnie-boo, what are you doing here? I thought you were at the pack?"