Tokyo Drift

Josh's POV

I was back in Alaska working on my car for the race later today. Juneau seems happy with her mate, and I am happy for her. She is like a little sister to me, and I hated seeing her so cold towards people besides me and Rin. Rin was really the only one who was able to get passed her stone-cold exterior, but now that Rain is in the picture, I have my sister and best friend back and I have noticed that anytime she goes near Rain's neck it's like she wants to do something, but she fights her wolf.

They may be the same person, but you can tell when her wolf is forward and when it's just Juneau. I got lost in my thoughts that I didn't sense someone walking up to me. I turn around and look and I see my mate Tempest, or as I like to call her Tigress. "Hey beautiful, what are you doing here in Alaska?" I ask as I walk towards her and give her a quick kiss on the lips. 'I came to see where you live, and I must say it is nice here. Beautiful view and amazing weather," she says with a smile. I look at her and smile before turning back to working on my car, "what are you doing Cap?" When she says that I smirk, "Cap really?" I say and she smiles at me all innocent like. I roll my eyes, "I am working on my car for the race later today. Want to help?" I ask and she shakes her head, "nope, I am enjoying the view at the moment," she says as she bites her lips. I love when she bites her lips and I make a low growl sound as I look her in the eyed. "Careful beautiful, don't start something you can't finish."

She smiles like she did nothing wrong and I go back to working on my stubborn ass car. After about 15 mins or so I started to get thirsty, so I go inside and grab a water for myself and a beer for my mate. "Here you go beautiful," I say as I hand her the beer, I got for her. "Thank you handsome," she says as she takes a sip. "Are you really here to see where I live or is there something you need?" I ask her and she looks at me. "I wanted to see my mate and I also wanted you to take me sight seeing. I am not in Alaska long before I leave for a mission. I was hoping you show me around in one of your cars," she asks, and I smile. I walk over to her and kiss her to shut her up from talking and explaining as to why she is never in Alaska. "Get in the car beautiful. I wanna show you the mountains. You live in them, but I bet you haven't seen them from the other side," I say as I open her door.

*mountain view*

*mountain view*

She looks at me a little confused as I walk to my side of the car and drive off.  Out of the corner of my eye I see her smile looking out window. "Told you, you would enjoy the view from the other side," I say, and she smiles at me. I put the car in park and get out of the car, "come on. You will love this view," I say as I open her door. We walk down a path and into an opening where you can see a lake and mountains on the other side. When she sees the view, her eyes open wide in shock, "oh my god. This is so beautiful Josh. How did you even know about this place?" she asks, and I look down all sad. I look up when I feel a hand on my cheek, "what's wrong?" she asks, "this is the place my parents got engaged. They died in an attack years ago helping a neighboring pack. Same attack that Rin's mate died in," I say as I look her in the eyes.