19. We're next!

Some people said that I'm too cruel with all the angst lmao, so here is some fluff! 

 Warning(s): FLUFF!

It's been three years when the Casita broke. Since then, the Madrigals have made every effort to improve their situation.

Abuela Alma began to treat all of her grandkids equally, especially Mirabel, who had begun to follow Alma's lead and learn to be the next candle protector. The villagers were taken aback when they watched Abuela Alma apologize to her children for mistreating them, and she promised to be a better person for not just the Madrigals but also for Encanto.

Bruno Madrigal, who was thought to have left a long time ago, reappeared to unite with the family, and with the support of Julietta and Pepa, he eventually got accustomed to his previous life, but this time, closer to the family.

 What about the other grandchildren? Of course, all of them grow! Luisa finally gets the well-needed rest she deserved after all those years of helping others; while she still insists on helping people here and there, she can do it better today, thanks to the support of her sisters. Isabela can finally escape the title "perfect," and the girl now feels willing to speak her thoughts and ideas to her family without fear of upsetting them. Antonio grew up; though he is still young, he considers himself to be an adult at the age of eight. Camilo, on the other hand, snickers at that statement.

 Dolores? Oh, this is a tale for Dolores, isn't it? Because this girl is marrying the man of her dreams. Dolores wore the dress her mother had used, the veil perfectly tucked behind her head as she waited to walk down the aisle. A couple knocks were heard outside the room, and knowing who was behind the door, she gently replied:

"Please come in."

Camilo enters gently, closely followed by his sweetheart. Dolores smiles as she looks at the sight in front of her. Even before Casita collapses, the young couple has fallen in love. When Camilo was suffering an identity crisis, (Y/n) was there for him, held him lovingly, and assured him with all their might. When (Y/n) became concerned that the Madrigals would not embrace them, the shapeshifter quickly took their hands in his and vowed to be the finest lover he could be. And now they're at Camilo's sister's wedding, all beautiful, grown up, and gorgeous in matching outfits.

 Dolores quietly giggles at the sight of her beloved brother crying and swiftly signals him to come closer. The boy doesn't waste any time hugging his sister because in a few moments, she'll be a married woman, and there won't be an oh-so-free girl for him to tease.

The bride-to-be grinned; she had always notified Camilo and Antonio that she would stay at Casita after the wedding and that the scenario would be similar to Tia Julietta and their mother. I guess it's not enough to keep them from pouting.

"Don't ever doubt that I will always be your sister, Camilo."

"I know...I'm just...so happy for you," he says.

"I know, now go out! Abuela is getting worried, and its time"

As Abuela lovingly stroked her grandchild's drenched cheeks and spoke softly about how Dolores deserved everything, she couldn't be more proud. Isabela works hard to make Dolores' wedding lovely without going overboard, while Tia Julietta and Felix strive to calm Pepa down so that history does not repeat itself. Bruno also has a present for the newlyweds: a vision of how happy they will be in the future.

Then came the finest moment of the ceremony, when everyone queued up behind Dolores, waiting for her to pass the bouquet in her hand. Others have stepped aside, including Camilo, who is still attempting to calm his mother down. But his attention was drawn to the stage as Dolores yelled, interested in the identity of the lucky person:

 " 1,2,3!"

 It didn't take long for the bouquet to fall into the hands of a familiar person. (Y/n) look at the lovely flowers in their hands, surprised and amazed, while everyone around them begins to clap loudly and Mirabel and Isabela shout in joy.Camilo locked eyes with his beloved once again, as if everything around them vanished, the only thing that remained in front of the cathedral was them.

 The shapeshifter yells, his charming grin never leaving his face, and his eyes never leaving your gorgeous frame, with their elegant clothing and hazy minds:

"(Y/N)! AMOR DO YOU HEAR ME?"

  "YES? CAMILO I'M HERE!"

 "LET'S GET MARRIED! DO YOU HEAR ME? I WANT TO MARRY YOU (Y/N)"

 "YES, YES, LET'S GET MARRIED"

 The wedding can't get any better.