27. 7th loops

A small headcanon i have within our reality. Cause we all know so well that Camilo is just...a fictional character from Encanto. So what if, we can communicate with him while watching the movie?

Warning(s): Angst

Isn't it fantastic? A wonderful night, just finished the work you have to do, and now there you are: Lying on your bed and peacefully watching one of the newest movie that Disney produced: Encanto. You'd be lying if you said that this is your first time watching this, since the movie get tons of love from viewers across the world, the fandom got quite large at the moment, and it's a shame not to watch it again.

You always love how the songs are so catchy, how the animation was done so nicely, and of course, the characters. The one that catches your eyes most of the time were that one shapeshifter boy though. The way he grinned so mischievously, but at the same time, charming and warm. You love how even though he look like a prankster, he cares for his family a lot, how his voice sound so good in the song that everyone on the Internet goes so wild. You even asked yourself if anyone can hate Camilo Madrigal at this point, and you bet yourself that if someone did, you'd go back and forth to tell how amazing he is.

The picture at the end of the movie where the Madrigals take together make you huffed, you wished the movie could be a little longer, and that Camilo's screen time is not enough so you could gaze at him. But when you were about to turn the screen off, a certain voice made you retract your hand quickly.

"Hey, wait up!"

You'd be lying if you said that your heart did not missed a beat. What is going on? You were sure that the movie has ended. You even watch the credit! Is there something you forgot? Look at the screen once again, you see none other then Camilo himself, smiling aưkwardly at you, while he glance around the dark screen, looking amazed:

"Woah, I know that there is something going on, but this is awesome"

And once again, while looking at your confusing face, Camilo smiles at you, the grin you saw when he was trying to calm his mother down:

"Hey there, (Y/n)"

NOW you realized that this is certainly not some kind of scenes that you forgot. But you did pinched yourself to get a warning that this is not a dream you're having. Camilo freaked out when he saw tear running down your cheeks when you finally done checking:

"Oh wow, uh, i know this is sudden and all, but this is not a dream- Oh don't cry please, i want to calm you down but -can't really passed this...thing, you know"

You weren't crying because you are scared, you know full well that the tears are welling up from the surprise, and maybe because you pinched your cheek a little too harsh there. Camilo chuckles lightly at you, he knew that you will be shocked if he popped up out of nowhere, but he doesn't know if he can still have memories of you if this kept going.

The first time he realized that something is not normal was when he saw a screen out of nowhere, open right in front of him when he was helping the villager with her baby. Even though he was so surprise that no one except him can actually see it, he realized that anytime the screen was in front of him, he can't do nothing except for doing the same thing over and over again. And another thing that is so weird was, when the screen appeared again, he saw the event happening exactly the same. It was like a time-loop that he's stucked in.