I. All Nighter

Chapter one, All Nighter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I'm pulling an all nighter, so go touch some grass. "

~ Natalie James's POV ~

"Dani, I need the taco shells!"

I finish seasoning the meat, cutting up the tomatoes, lettuce before taking out the sour cream and shredded cheese.
Dani walks into the kitchen and reaches up to the cabinet and hands me the taco shells, smiling before heading off to the living room to watch the Netflix original, OuterBanks.

I put all of the tacos on to a platter and walk over to the table in the dining room, setting it in the middle of the table.
Grabbing two pitchers filled with water and lemonade, mom doesn't want us having too much soda due to the fact we could get kidney stones.

"Dinner is ready!"

I shout as I settle down in my usual spot and watch as my brother and sisters rush into the room happily.
We grab our normal amount of tacos, but didn't start eating until mom came downstairs.

We watched as our mom come downstairs with her hair in a messy bun, she looked exhausted but I don't think I could blame her.
She sat beside Ainsley and gave her temple a kiss.

"How was everyone's day?"

She asked as we began to eat our tacos, we looked at one another.
My day wasn't all that, I mean I woke up, so points for that but I had nothing to do.

"I was planning on pulling an all nighter, if that's okay?"

I asked politely as I poured some lemonade into my glass cup, I was hoping an all nighter would fix my mood.
I found myself way too energized with nothing to do, so why not fix it with an all nighter.

"Yeah, I mean you don't have school and it is summer right now."

I smiled and finished eating, I got up from my seat and placed my dish in the sink before I ran upstairs.
I changed into a hoodie and shorts, leaving my hair down before I laid on my bed.

I turned the TV on and put on HBO, I couldn't help but smile when Euphoria began.
I turned on my LEDs to purple and wrapped myself in my safety blanket and gave all my attention to my TV.

After a couple of watching Euphoria, it ended.
I didn't know what to do now, it was only twelve in the morning.
I decided that this would be a failed all nighter, so I decided to shut my TV off and go to sleep.

I don't know what I expected, I have been going to bed early for some time now and now that I've had time to go to sleep late, I just can't.
I lied in bed for a bit, eventually the sleep went away and I walked downstairs to grab a snack.

"What are you doing up?"

I turned around to notice Dani, she walked in.

"I should be asking you that Dani."

I returned the question before grabbing some cookies and a glass of milk, walking to the dining table to eat it.

"Are you sneaking out to see your lover?"

I scoffed and looked at her, disapprovingly.
I mean what lover do I have?

" I'm pulling an all nighter, so go touch some grass. "

I put my cup in the sink and quietly but quickly walk upstairs and into my room, where the sleepiness returns.
I lay down on my bed before I closed my eyes and give into my tiredness.

Hopefully I could sleep in tomorrow, maybe that'll fix my sleeping schedule or screw it up even more.