XLVII. Plane Ride Home

Chapter 47, Plane Ride Home
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I had this bad gut feeling, it scared me a bit but I'm sure it was nothing. "

~ Natalie James's POV ~

Today was the day we go back home, the whole week passed by so fast.
I gave everyone their letters and grabbed my suitcase.

Jaden came out of Javon's trailer and hugged me tightly, he kissed my temple and rubbed my back.
He was always the one who felt like I had to be reassured, whether if it was a hug or words, it didn't matter to him.
Jayla came out of the trailer with her things and gave me a hug.

We waited for Javon before we called an Uber, once he came, we ordered an Uber and spoke about season 3.
The writers were so close to killing Ashtray but then my character wouldn't make sense, she was made for Ashtray.

If he were to die then she had to as well, so they decided to allow him to give up for the sake of Fezco and Maeve.
Javon thanked me since without Ashtray the show wouldn't be the same anymore.

We got to the airport but I kept thinking about the panic attack and bad gut feeling, my seat was beside Jaden and Javon.
I sat down near the window since I was the only one that likes staring out of the window, Jaden was in the middle and Javon was in the outer part.

"NJ, what's wrong?"

Jaden whispered over to me, I looked at him and smiled a bit.
I was contemplating on whether or not I should tell him, after a minute, I took a deep breath and decided to just tell him.

" I had this bad gut feeling, it scared me a bit but I'm sure it was nothing. "

I admitted softly, the memory of me feeling sick was still fresh engraved in my brain and I hated it.
Jaden nodded slowly and decided to talk about different things to get my mind off of it but it was no use.
What if something bad was about to happen and I decided not to listen to my gut feeling?

I closed my eyes and laid my head on his shoulder, I fell asleep for the rest of the plane ride home.
A few times Jaden woke me up to drink water or eat a snack but the rest of the time he allowed me to sleep more.
The gut feeling returned once we landed, I didn't feel as sick as the last time but I was still pretty bad.

We got in another Uber home, we went over to my house so I could say hi to my family again.
I wanted to pretend that I never disappeared but it was useless, once I got into the house Ainsley jumped on me.

Garrett was crying and Dani couldn't stop hugging me and screaming at me for leaving, I apologized to them and went off to find mom.
She was in the nursery with the twins, I closed the door which made her look up and smile.
Tears filled her eyes, she set Milo who was now huge into his crib and hugged me tightly.

I apologized over and over again to which she accepted but she understood the reason why, I kept in touch with her since the beginning of Euphoria.
We spoke about everything while we played with Mila and Milo, I even told her about the kiss I shared with Javon.

I had to go into detail about why I left in the first place so she didn't blame herself for my disappearance.

"So you kissed Jaden, Lola took a photo, Javon chose her and then you ran out?"

My mom asked, she made sure to repeat the important parts only.
I nodded slowly, she continued to bring up the important parts.

"Well I'm happy your going slow with Javon."

I smiled at my mom, she was always supportive with my choices.
She didn't care what I did, she cared that I loved what I did and wouldn't wake up everyday wishing I did something else.

Mila and Milo were now six months, they've grown so big and I missed it.
I held onto Milo as he watched Paw Patrol, everything felt and seemed so perfect.

So why did everything have to change?