LIX. Searching For Elizabeth

Chapter 59, Searching For Elizabeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Why'd you do it, Please, Lizzie Please... "

~ Natalie James's POV ~

The cries of joy were the only thing I heard before I awoke, my body wasn't aching or sore and when I looked down, there wasn't any cut or blood.
I looked to the side and saw all of my family and all of the Waltons except Javon there.

Everyone looked at me and didn't move, afraid I might die if they did.
I smiled weakly and slowly sat up, I wanted to get a better view at everyone.

That's when my smile faded, I got up from my bed and walked over to the door.
Jaden blocked it and looked at me concerned.

"Jaden move!"

I said angrily as tears threatened to spill, this had been the saddest moments in my life.
He refused to move and everybody tried getting me to lay back down, but I disregarded them and went back to focus on Jaden.

"Move!"

I said more sternly.

"Natalie, lay back down!"

He said back to me, I pushed him out of the way and ran down the hall.
I looked both ways before running down the left side, I was trying to remember which way Elizabeth took.

I ran until I watched people walk out of the room she ran out of, they were sobbing.
I heard my name being called but I ignored it, I walked into the room and heard her monitor flat line.

A blood curdling scream left my mouth as I collapsed to the ground, nurses and doctors tried getting me out of the room but I couldn't leave.
She was the one who saved me and I couldn't leave.

"ELIZABETH!"

I screamed her name over and over again as I sobbed, I let her give me her life and I couldn't get over it.
More doctors tried grabbing me but it was difficult, I got out of their grip and grabbed her hand.

" Why'd you do it, please, Lizzie please. "

I whispered as tears fell from my face, I couldn't stop crying.
I was pulled out of the room, I began to kick and scream.

I wanted to be near her until they had to remove her from the facility, my heart ached as I was taken away from her.
My mom looked at me confused, as they tried to give me a needle, I pushed it away and got up from the ground.

I tried running back into the room, I wasn't being dramatic, I needed her.
She saved my life and I took hers, I watched as her parents signed papers.

Not enough therapy could make me feel better, I went through hell and I felt like I shouldn't even be here alive and breathing.
Jaden grabbed me and hugged me as I cried into his chest, letting the screams leave my mouth.

Everyone was confused on how I knew who Elizabeth was, I didn't want them thinking I was going crazy.
I held onto Jaden tighter, my breath was slowing down as the tears and screams died down.

I stood there in his arms, he lifted me from the ground, I was now in a bridal style.
He kissed my forehead and walked back to my room, I laid there not speaking to anyone.

I stared at the wall, not blinking or making a single noise.
My concentration was broken by the door, it revealed Javon.

He walked in with sorrow in his eyes, I ignored it and went back to staring at the wall.
I had went through the impossible, I hated it as well.

I needed a moment to allow my emotions to get back to where they needed to, after an hour of silence, I felt numb.
I couldn't cry anymore, I couldn't get angry and I couldn't smile.

I was completely and utterly numb.