XXIII. Coming Out

Chapter 23, Coming Out
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I'm falling in love with my Secret Admirer and I still have no clue if the one I have in mind is the correct one. "

~ Natalie James's POV ~

I was holding onto Mila, feeding her, her breakfast bottle when Garrett came downstairs with Milo.
We smiled at each other, they're so cute.

I went back upstairs to lay Mila down in her crib which was lavender while Milo's was decorated sage green.
I went downstairs and made breakfast, mom had started taking morning shifts so she could spend noon and night with the twins.

Mom came home an hour later with a smile, she's been happy since the twins came yesterday.

"Morning mama."

I said as I handed her, her coffee which she gladly took.
We walked to the dining room and sat down.

"Morning baby, how are the twins?"

"They're good mama, I have a question."

I was ready to ask her if I could have a Night out in Atlanta, prepared to be turned down because of the twins.

"What is it honey?"

She asked, her voice is soft and warm.
I enjoyed her company, it made me feel like I was important no matter what I did or what happened.

"Can Garrett and I have a night out in Atlanta with Jayla, Javon and Jaden?"

I was ready to be turned down.

"Yeah of course, go live your lives as teenagers."

I smiled at her and kissed her forehead, I'm guessing she didn't want us to miss out.
I quietly went upstairs and walked into Garrett's room, normally he's playing a game so I didn't knock.

But I walked in on him talking to a boy, he was blushing and I couldn't help but stand there shocked.

"Gare.."

I looked at him and he looked at me shocked, he quickly closed the door and grabbed my arm.
He sat me down on the bed and went on pause.

"NJ, it's not what it seems."

"I support you."

He looked at me and didn't say anything, his eyes were attacked with tears.
I hugged him tightly and rubbed his back, he sobbed into my shoulder.

"I can't believe you were right."

I laughed as I wiped his tears and kissed his temple.

I always knew, he couldn't hide it from me even if he tried hard enough.
He went off pause and handed me the phone, I saw a dark skin boy.

"Hi, I'm Valentino."

"Hello Valentino, I am Natalie James."

He was so sweet, he complimented my hair and was so nice.
He taught me some skateboard tricks and then gave me some advice, he was right for my brother.

"Mom said we could have a night out in Atlanta, Valentino, are you in Atlanta?"

I asked politely, I wanted to invite him.

"NJ, are you dumb?"

My brother asked, it was at the moment I realized he is since my brother met him.
I face palmed which caused Valentino to laugh.

"I am, why?"

"I'm inviting you to our night out in Atlanta, it'll be so much fun!"

Valentino hesitated a bit, but smiled and agreed to come.
Garrett messaged him our address and told him to come at eight, I left his room and went off to mine.