5th Monday

I woke up in Elijah's bed, scared and panicked without knowing why. "Elijah" a whisper escaped my mouth "Elijah" I said louder. "I'm coming love, he said with a glass of water and some kind of pill. "Take this please" he said and give me the pill "what is it?" I asked and took the pill along with the glass of water waiting for a response before I took it.

"Painkiller" he said and watched me as a took it. "Okay, what-what happened" I tried to sit up. "You only passed out, thankfully" he said and gently smiled. "We're going to the hospital, you have to get your ankle checked because I could have really hurt you. This wouldn't happen if you just sprained it." He said worriedly.

"Okay, when?" I agreed "soon" he said and sat down next to me. "Alright" I quieted down. "Elijah I'm sorry about Zane, I actually don't have one-" I said but he stopped me "I know, it's okay. I overreacted" he kissed me "no you didn't, I mean, yes" I said and looked at my ankle then back at him "but no" I said and smiled.

"Yeah, I'll make it up to you" he said "no need to" I reassured him and held his hand. "I really, really hate you, you know that?" I said "no you don't" he said and kissed me "mhh, I do" I said and smiled and looked at him.

"Whatever, let's get you to the hospital" he said and took the covers off of me "okay" I said and gently smiled not wanting to go. "Hold onto my neck so I can pick you up love" he said and I sat up. I did as he said and he was able to pick me up.

"Fuck" I winced when I relaxed my ankle causing it to move slightly "are you okay" he asked and looked at me "yeah, let's go" I said and he started walking downstairs slowly so no movement would happen to my ankle.

"I feel horrible" he said and looked at me "Elijah that's enough, stop apologizing. It happened, oh well, too bad. We have to move on" I said in a loud, mad tone so he would listen to me or else he wouldn't. "Okay, I'm sorry love" he said and continued to walk. He then walked to the counter as we were in the kitchen and grabbed the keys to his car.

"Let's go" he said "let's go" I repeated after him. He then opened the door and we both gasped.

"Zane..."

I whispered and felt all of these different emotions. I felt every emotion in the book and I knew Elijah was pissed right now.

"Hello darling"

He said and gave me a relived, and gentle smile. "What are you doing here Zane" I asked and almost cried "I needed to see you, I needed to know that you were okay" he said. "I'm fine, you can go now" I said in a cold tone not knowing what to say to him.

He looked homeless. His beard was really grown out and long. His hair looked like it hadn't been brushed in a long time and he just looked horrible. He looked exhausted and tired along with the fact that he looked homeless, literally homeless. He was wearing blue jeans and a black shirt with black shoes.

"Can we talk for a while, I took the morning off just so I could come see you." He said and backed up from the door when Elijah's men came from everywhere. "Uhh, I'm headed to the hospital right now, I...tripped down some stairs and did something to my ankle so I'm going to go get it checked to make sure nothing serious happened" I said.

"Ohh okay, well then I'll go, it was good to see you" he said and gave me another gentle smile then started walking to his car. "Wait, we can talk for a couple of minutes" I said and looked at Elijah who looked more mad every second that he was here.

"Jane we have to go" Elijah said angrily "he's right, go take care of yourself" he said quietly "no, it doesn't hurt right now, it can wait a couple of minutes" I said "oh my god" Elijah whispered under his breath "can you take me to the couch please" I said to Elijah. He picked me up then walked to the couch and set me down then sat next to me.