Honeymoon, continued...

"What do you mean today" I ask "you, walking to the altar and it wasn't me waiting for you" he says and stops walking when we're so close I feel his warmth surrounding me.

"Zane I-" I say and turn my head to the main room. Music was blasting and no one could hear us. "Jane look at me please" he says in a lower and softer voice and grabs my hand. I do as he asks and his head tilts a little to the side and back to the center.

"What do you want me to say Zane" I ask and start feeling hurt for him "nothing. Just let me do something" he says "what" I say. He kisses me. I pull away slowly shocked but I don't stop him from kissing me once again, and again. In fact, I kiss him back on the last kiss. It felt like something old that never went away. Like a childhood food that you ate as a kid and eat later on in life and it gets you emotional.

"Stop, I-I cannot. I'm sorry Zane. I'm so, so sorry" I say wiping the tear I had let go for him. He lets go of my hand and I head to the main room.

Elijah was in there already and I didn't know what to do. To tell him or not tell him or just wait until tomorrow when we talk about Zane. I don't know, I don't know.

Addison!

I search the place and find her sitting at a table with Jack and a couple of other people. I go up to the table and say hi to everyone then pull Addison out and take her outside on the other side. Not where Zane was. "I just kissed Zane. Addison I just kissed Zane. What the fuck do I do!" I yell and start panicking.

"WHAT!" She yells and I cover her mouth quickly. "Shh! Shh! Shut up! Shut the fuck up!" I whisper in a louder way. She nods and I move my hand away. "What" she says with widened eyes. "I just left Zane like two minutes ago. We didn't make out but it wasn't nothing. Addison what the fuck do I do!" I say and start to really panic now.

"Did he kiss you first?" She says "yes! But I mean I didn't stop him after the first time!" I say "well how many times did y'all kiss!" She asks "three times!" I say "oh, that's nothing" she says and shrugs "WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WAS NOTHING! ADDISON! We kissed!" I say and try not to freak out more.

"Okay, okay, okay. It was only three kisses, do you want to tell Elijah?" She asks and tilts her head.

"I do, I do, I really do. Just not now. I don't want to ruin the day for him. I can tell him tomorrow, right?" I say and make myself calm down. "Yes. Tomorrow is great" she says and smiles "okay, okay" I say and breathe.

"Was it good though?" She says and smiles. "Addison!" I say and hit her arm playfully "what! A girl wants to know! I'm curious! Was it?" She asks again "yes. It brought back memories. I stopped it though. I can't do that to Elijah" I say "at least it was a good kiss" she says and giggles like a child. "Enough!" I say and breathe again "okay, okay. Let's go inside and party! We're getting fucked up tonight!" she says and cheers.

We walk inside and I continue the night trying to forget about the kiss but I couldn't because every few minutes I would catch a glance of Zane and he was already looking at me. He was in the corner drinking with some older guys that he had met.

The worst part about the kiss was that he was sober. I didn't smell or taste any liquor on him which didn't let me think that he was just drunk and kissed me. He was completely sober, besides the cigarette, but that won't do anything.
——————————————————
Zane never left. The girls were sleeping on chairs that they had put together but he didn't leave. As the party went on I could see his alcohol level rising more and more. Me and Elijah were dancing to a slow song and a few people were watching us and some grabbed their partner and danced with us.