5th Thursday

MINOR Smut WARNING! ⚠️
I woke up in a cold sweat, I was freezing but my body was hot. "Elijah" I said and took the covers off of me then sat up trying not to move too quickly. "Elijah!" I yelled weakly.

"Ma'am, Mr.Clay hasn't come back yet, is there anything that I can get you? I could make you breakfast or fix you something to drink if you'd like." Said Lenora at my door "what do you mean he hasn't come back yet, he's not here?" I said confused "no ma'am he isn't" she said.

"Um, could you just get me some water please, and thank you Lenora" I said and grabbed my phone from the nightstand. "The hell?" I whispered and went to my contacts to call him.

All it did was ring. "Elijah pick up the damn phone" I left a voicemail. I called one last time and he didn't answer so I stopped trying. I laid back down on my phone and texted him, asking him where he was at. No response. You know, maybe his phone died. Hopefully, his phone died.

I started thinking about him and what he might be doing that took him a whole afternoon and night. "You're okay" I said to myself trying to convince myself that he was okay. I fell back asleep.
——————————————————
Elijah's POV:
"Fuck you bitch!" I said slurring my words and laughing "fuck you Elijah!" My friend said making me laugh harder. I'm so fucked.

"Man I have to get going, i've been out here all night, I ha-have to go see my girl and take me a nap" I said and chugged the beer in my hand placing it on the counter when I was done. "Man, can't she just wait?" He said "no she can't, well, maybe she can, but I can't, so i'm going to get going" I said and smiled widely stumbling around and swaying.

"Alright, I'll see you later bro" he said "it was good seeing you" I said and hugged him "you too" he said and I left. He continued dancing with some other girls and I kept walking out of the club. I shouldn't drive. "Oh fucking hell" I said trying to act as sober as possible.

"Fuck it" I said and turned my car on and waited for it to heat up a bit.

"Crawlin' back to you
Ever thought of callin' when
You've had a few?
'Cause I always do
Maybe I'm too
Busy bein' yours
To fall for somebody new
Now, I've thought it through
Crawlin' back to you"

I sang along with the song playing in my car. "ba da da da da, da da, da da ra ra ra, ba da da da da, ba da da da da" I said singing along with only noises. "Okay let's get going" I said and pulled out of the parking lot. I made myself aware of my surroundings so I wouldn't hit anyone or get hit.

I stoped at the red light and went on my phone. Jane had called and texted. "Shit" I whispered and texted her back.

Me: I'm on my way love.

I probably didn't hear my phone because of the music that was playing in the club. "I'm sorry Jane" I said and felt horrible for not texting or calling back earlier. When the light turned green I quickly drove straight home which took me a while because I decided to life in a damn mansion outside of the city.

She's going to be so pissed off, I'm going to get my ass beat.
——————————————————
"Jane, baby, i'm home!" I yelled as soon as I walked into the front door. "Mr.Clay, Ms.Emerson is resting in her bedroom." Lenora said from the kitchen "oh okay" I said calmly.

"I'll be upstairs" I said and walked up the stairs directly to her room. "Jane-" I said and waited at the door. Is she moaning? The hell?