4. To Weak

Sparks

Sparks. The tingles. Goosebumps. Beyond saturated undies.

All of this due to Valin with his sinful lips and fleather like touch over my entire body, all while his pelvis grinds into mine. Which are all things I am doing to him, from how he seems to shrudder against me when my fingers brush over his skin.

I have never had a guy react this way before but then again I have never had this much foreplay before either. One thing I know is that with Valin something just feels completely right and slight nerves bound in my stomach, just like this is my first time all over again.

His hands roam and pull my dress up exposing the lace piece of clothing barely hiding my bare and most definitely weeping core. When I look up in his eyes they still seem so much darker than when we were at the bar. Just like his groans seem more like a weird growl for him, it is exoctic and more things I have never experienced with a boy before.

Okay not a boy, but a man.

I got to not get stuck in my head because while staring his his eyes, Valin somehow one handed, pulled his pants off that my fingers were fiddling with. His boxers came off with the pants, unless he was commando, when they got jerked down. Never have I been with such a man with a large girth and length, I can also bet my fingers would barely touch together due to my small hands are. Valin is making everyone else look like boys compared and we haven't even got to the really fun part.

Valin stares at my eyes, before he trails down my body and his lips meet my weeping core. A gasp leaves my lips as his attack with vigor onto my nub. My legs begin to tremble in no time with how long it has been since I have had release. A thick finger slips into my core with no issue due to the wetness I have flooded, it curls and finds my g-spot instantly making me buck my hips. Valin's free hand moves up and holds my hips down to where I can't move. Within in the next few seconds, the knot in the pit of my stomach comes undo and my breath escapes me as black dots cloud over my vision temporarily.

When I catch my breath, I open my eyes to see Valin smirking over top of my again. I make his smirk vanish when I grab his length and rub up down. His eyes roll back, while another odd groan escapes his lips.

I would taste him but with how his body is over mine, I can only move my legs and I am no where near strong enough to move Valin. So having enough of the foreplay and he won't get the hint to move for me to taste him, I line him up at my core then move my hips giving him the silent permission.

There is something screaming at me that I need to do something, but all logic seems to have vanished. All I can think about is Valin. His scent. His touch. His sounds, are all making me lose my mind completely.

Valin must get the silent plead as he slams into me, seating himself inside me within one deep thrust. My nails claw at his back, having never been stretched out this much before, as all the air in my lungs left with his thrust. His head dips to neck where it meets my shoulder and he does his growl again while shaking above me.