35. Sharp Pinch

I smile and wrap my arms around him

I smile and wrap my arms around him. "You. All of you. To fully be mated and experience things with you all the way. For you to mark me if your truly sure you aren't ever going to reject me."

Before I can even blink his lips are on mine and I can feel as he removes our lower clothes. Then we break the kiss for him to take off our shirts and my bra. It shocks me he is treating things with such care instead of ripping them off, but I feel those times may come later.

Hands roam as mine are all over him and his on my body. The feel of all the dips and planes from where muscles are and where it is just solid. Although, I can't help but nead his ass just a little it is muscle too but there is something about a mans ass and Lance has the perfect one for a man, those muscles are ready to be working hard while he drills into me it shall seem as his raging hard on is pressing against my skin.

With losing control, I open my legs and Lance sinks in between them with ease. His cock now at my enterance and I am eager to tilt my hips welcoming him in. Moans fill the air as he kisses over every inch on my skin from my face to my breasts, his hands roam down to my nub and he gently circles my nub before traveling slightly lower to where my arousal is pouring out of me, but I keep my hips from bucking.

I pull away from Lance's lips on my skin to where my mind comes back to me better. "Do you have a condom?"

Lance stops rubbing my core and pulls back some. His eyes go wide.

"Thank Moon Goddess you said something. I am so sorry Fayla. There are things we should talk about I know. I don't have those and never thought completely on it. Are you on any protection?"

I shake my head. "No it has been well over a year since I was with another man. It was a waste of my money at the time."

Lance pulls away and sits on the bed as I sit up. "I am sorry Darling, but we can't go any further that way because I want us to get to know each other first before pupping you and it is something that makes me overly nervous to go through again after."

I shake my head as he looks away. "Hey. It is all fine Lance. I understand your fears and they are valid reasons okay."

"I know it sounds stupid. Here you are already a mother and I am supposed to be this big bad Alpha but I just can't help but honestly be scared of the chances."

"Everyone is scared of something." I give him a light smile.

Lance nods and then I go to kissing his shoulder. My hormones are still raging but I am glad that some part of me hit to think before it went to far without talking since we really don't know, know each other and his past would make for logical fears.

"There are other ways to help us tonight." I whisper and then snake my hand out to pump his erected cock.

Faster than I keep up, I am laying back down and his lips are over mine. I use all the strength I have to push his shoulders over and he gets the hint to roll to his back. My legs straddle his waist and I rock over him gently, pulling a loud moan from him.

Call it bad of me but I know of ways to get us both relief that doesn't involve him being inside me and without us giving oral. Because I haven't had a shower this morning so just gross factor in my opinion, since clean and fresh is best.

Our lips meet and I move down on his body more so my core and clit are rubbing over his cock resting on his stomach. I will move my hips to where his tip does get attention but I try to stay off of it mostly so if he blows before getting a warning out none of it is around my core. All things to ease his mind and us not have an accident that he is mentally not ready for, so I rather us be ready together before that step but tomorrow I will get something either placed in or go back on the shot to be safe.

I sit up some and his body follows mine to where our lips never leave each others. His tongue diving in and out of my mouth as I do the same, as they twist and dance to the intimate time we share together now. Groans and moans make our vocal melody.

My hips swivel and rock over him. His hands rest on my hips letting me set the pace before he presses me down harder and faster over his length. My legs shake and I can feel the pit of my stomach tighten. Lance pulls back from the kiss for the first time and his lips find my neck and shoulder area.

All of a sudden, my breathing picks up and I can feel my body move faster on its own chasing the release it is wanting as Lance sucks the spot while groaning. A hand leaves my hip and in no time I feel his thick finger slide into my core. A second finger joins his first and his other hand moves my breast where he plays and tugs with my nipple. My hips buck up and down his length to where there is constant stimulation to my clit and a breathy moan escapes me as my release barrels through me.

There is a sharp pinch over my skin and a slight burn as sharp points pierce. It takes my breath away but the pain doesn't last as it makes my orgasm last even longer. Hotness spurts out over my stomach and he looses hold on his release.

Lance pulls his canines out of my skin and I get a glimpse of them in the moonlight through the window. It is fasnitating as they sink back in and he removes his fingers from my core as our lips meet again. Emotions flow through me and I can feel Lance smile.

I guess what we done was enough for our bond to be completed even though we didn't have actual sex we still orgasmed together and he marked me. No mind link but that is just fine too because it's like I can feel him.

"I will get some condoms tomorrow, so we can have actual sex. I can't wait to fully feel you wrappeed around me." Lance whispers.

"Let's go shower Darling." Lance kisses my lips gently as I stand from him.

I follow him as he walks to the bathroom and pulls out the towels then what looks like basic mens body wash for us to use. I step in the shower and turn the water on then rinsed my body off as the water got to temperature then moved over so he could rinse while I started lathering my body with some of the soap. Lance joins me and his arms wrap around me from behind after he rinsed off.