33. Time Is Of No Mind

Lance and I have had our hands enterwhined since we have moved to where everyone has gathered around in the large area

Lance and I have had our hands enterwhined since we have moved to where everyone has gathered around in the large area. The excitement permates the air as feet shuffle on the low grass and a gentle breeze blows around us.

"Should I close my eyes now?" I glance to Lance who bust out laughing with everyone else. Sometimes it is easy to forget they all have super hearing.

Lance moves down and kisses my cheek before he leans to my ear. "If you want that other ride we joked about then go ahead and look Darling mate as I am all yours now anyways."

I can feel my body heat up once more and then warmth flood my cheeks. With a turn, I face away from the crowd but Lance is now the only one in my sight. I had seen Seth right with Levo and Valin and I pray that everyone takes it easy on him since it is not like he is used to this either.

My eyes never stray from Lance as time seems to make everything in ridiculous slow motion. How can it be so erotic to just watch him remove his shirt? Maybe I am just to fucking horny but I mean cut me slack rubber only does so much for a girl because nothing can beat the human to human contact, or well eventually in our case werewolf to human contact.

There is no shame as I take in Lance's body. He knows it too from the smirk he sends my way but I am actually thankful how he stands no one else but me can see the package he is working with. I know that others have no doubt seen him and I figure nudity is not a big deal with were's. Also makes sense why Sherry was never shy as a teenager stripping around me but I had thought it was because we were childhood friends and both females.

Here I thought Valin was huge, well I am more than shocked to see Lance is bigger in at least girth size but seems to be the same length.

Okay, maybe it is wrong of me to compare but geez my poor vagina! It is just easy to think of all the dicks I have had since well Seth was conceived and that was less than the fingers on my hand.

In the next moment as my mind is in its own world, Lance is standing before me in wolf form. Damn, I should have got his wolfs name. He has gorgeous contrast for colors. His fur is a white and brown mixed, as white is the base color of his fur and the brown is patches covering over him.

With my hand out, he places his head in my hand and I can't help but smile. His fur is just as soft as Seth and Fido's.

There is something that passes between us as our eyes meet. My heart beats a little harder but there is nothing but happiness flowing through me. A sprout of hope flows through me that this will be my happily ever after and how I am safe as long as I am with Lance. As crazy as it sounds for just only meeting the man and accepting him as my mate as he has done me, it feels like the perfect love and forever.

Right then all the fear of the possibility of being rejected truly leaves me. Taking in the first deep lung full of air I have not been able to get in so long. The future may still be unknown and full of mysterious beginnings, but with Lance, my son, Auntie, and friends this is the best and wholest I have felt since I was just a small child.