Chapter 1.

Journey POV.
one crazy party and I end up pregnant I don't know who or any thing. but I do know I have my older brother and his friends to help me. I have always had a crush on River but I knew it wouldn't come true. I hope who every knocked me up is happy with them selves.

River POV.
I smile as I see Journey that crazy party opened my eyes Journey could have been hurt bad if I haven't been there. yes I was the one who made Journey pregnant and I'm not sure how to feel I known it could happen but still. how will I tell Wyatt. I saw Journey taking pictures ^. then she said"I want the four of y'all in the next one." I couldn't say no to her. Ryan on the Right side of Wyatt and Nik on my side. Journey smile and said after the picture "guys I know it's not your responsibility but could you." she couldn't get out what she wants to say. Wyatt held her as he said"I'm here Journey don't worry. none of us is going any where right guys." Ryan said"right Journey please don't cry. if any thing I'll find the guy who did this to you." Journey giggle and said"how when I don't remember any thing but its just when he was near I felt safe and loved like when I'm with y'all but then there was a another guy trying to hang out but he wouldn't let him take me instead he took me up stairs and said some thing about how he always wanted me but was always been too quiet to do or speak up. but I don't remember what he look like." Ryan said"wait did you said that you felt like it was one of us." Journey nod and Ryan look at me and said"I might know who he is but I'll figure it out." Journey said"don't worry about him if he knows he might want to be with me and I don't I can't be." Nik said"Journey we know you love some one else. some one that has tattoos and pierced." Journey was blushing bad and I hope they were talking about me. but any way. we was back at the house Wyatt took Journey home and Ryan said"so River did you." I said"do what." he said"you did oh my god." I just said"yes." Ryan said"Wyatt is going to kick your ass." I nod I know that was coming. so I known I need to do some thing. but not now. I know I will be there.