Chapter 21.

Journey POV.
its August and we're here at The Villisca Axe murder house. before we actually got here River stop on the road and got out of the car when he found out where we was going. but he did get back in now we're getting ready to start investigation. so Ryan set up a camera in the room where the murder was before he killed and a Rempod in front of the haunted Doll. the Rempod went off but its the one that usually don't go off. then on the bottom of the stairs in the kitchen. then music box. Ryan said"Okay you're already seen us walking around this house. you obviously know why we are here. we here to have a conversation with any of the spirits who are still here in this house. we know you are around. the energy is very high. we already here noises. you are already setting some of the devices off that we have set down. we heard stories about what happened here it is very unfortunate I just want to let all the spirits here know that we mean no harm to any of you to any of the victims if you would like to talk to us we have these special devices that give you the ability to use your words. whether its one or a whole sentence." the music box was going off and Ryan said"Hi." River said"that's the longest one." Ryan agree. then asked them to walk away. they did. River and Wyatt hear footsteps. as they were talking and Ryan was turning on the spirit talker app. I went out side to get some air. I'm trying to find how to tell River that I had a miscarriage with our baby boy. we still have our daughter Raelynn. but I knew River would like to have a baby boy to carry out the family name onward after River and Ryan but not now. I didn't know I was crying until I felt a tear fall on my hand. I straighten up and went back in. I here the spirit talker said "look in attic and angry." great just we want an angry spirit. then we remember the Doll and the spirit talker said"you're going the wrong way." then there was loud movement. music box went off. the spirit talker said"The dark side." Wyatt hears ringing in his ear. then the spirit talker said"possessed." then said"look in drawer." they start talking about hopefully they don't keep a knife here. then the spirit talker said"definitely" twice. then 10 spirits. then they found out how many their are here. then they told them their names. then loud bang. then after couple more minutes we went upstairs. we did lights out. they did I didn't. Ryan said as he was walking up the stairs "we're coming up here to see if any one is actually up here. we Head noises." River was talking about how he can't see any thing in front of him. Ryan asked if there is something with the Doll and the spirit talker said"yes." rempod went off then a toy that was in the aittc goes off. then a distant knock. River said"wait I have a idea Wyatt said he was going to take the rosary beads off the Doll I think when he doing that I'm going to play some music kind of like a ceremonial thing can hold this." he hands the camera to Ryan and River playing with the Jack in the boxs. then Wyatt does take them off. but before River starts getting nervous and couple minutes later sees some thing. the spirit talker said"caution." after River moves we here shuffling noise. rempod went off and the spirit talker said"absolutely." Ryan had asked if the beads did any thing to the Doll and I believe we got it. then distant movement. Ryan called out and some thing knock back. then the spirit talker said"prison." I got a little light headed so I walked back out side. Raelynn had text me goodnight. so I text her back then I check in on some people then I went back in and up to the aittc they were doing Evp session. Ryan said"okay I have this device here this gives us the ability to hear what your voice actually sounds like we are going to ask a couple of questions and and between those questions if if you can please speak loud and clear into this device so we can hear you." we heard footsteps. then start asking questions. Ryan ask if any one was around us right now. I heard as we play the evp session back "he's angry.""just say it." then River ask who or what exactly is in the doll. some thing is there but we can't figure out what. then there was distant thumping. Wyatt ask if the shadow man is here. as we listened to the last question I heard"I am.""Listen." they they talk about it then one more but this time Ryan set it right in the door way. then asked what happened in this house. River ask if they could repeat Axe murder Axe murder. there was a loud knock. Ryan jumped and said some thing touches his arm. then movement and loud thump. then we listened to it and heard "they're dead.""Axe murder." I went down stairs to get some thing to drink then I saw my phone light up I check it to see Nik text me and told me to hang in there and just tell him straight up. I text him back the time I get up there Wyatt is under the Estes method. he was holding the beads. he said"woman's moan.""you're the only one that's ever came here and done this." Rempod went off.Wyatt said"Yeah.""never.""why.""give us some thing.""they broke some thing.""put it back." spirit talker said"alone." Wyatt said"don't make me.""do it.""if you see him.""yes yes yes." spirit talker said"look at me". rempod went off. Wyatt said"he is.""he wouldn't come.""stay out.""clean.""nice""short.""they want him.""deaths.""he follows.""don't look." Ryan pulled up the cover on the mirror and Wyatt said"that danm cross.""I told you no.""don't look.""yea.""I did that." River feel like some thing is touching his shoulder. Wyatt said"kids""I hate them.""shhh.""hes a Christian.""not human." they pull him out of it. then talk about it look at Wyatts back then Ryan was covered the mirror again and ran in. he said sounds like some one was coming up the stairs any why we pack up and left. as we stop by a restaurant River and I was in the car and I said"I didn't want to tell you this way but I can't keep this from you any more River we ain't having a baby boy. please don't leave me but I had a miscarriage." River said"Journey I am never going to leave you. I'm so sorry how do you feel." I said"I'm hardly getting up in the mornings after you go to work. but we're in this together right." River said"of course babe. now what do you want." I smile and hug him as the guys came back we eat and then made it back home. Raelynn jumped in River's arms as we get in. she is Daddy's little girl. we hang out until I fall asleep in the loving arms of my husband.

(author note. I'm sorry guys this book will be ending here. I wanted to add another chapter but I just didn't have time to do it so sorry. but I would like to thanks y'all for liking it and reading every chapter. good news if you want another River story check out Moonlight I'm starting another one. well see y'all later I hope.)