Chapter 17.

Journey POV.
its April 2023. I'm 26 weeks pregnant. we're at the Mackay mansion. we was here 3 years ago. we set every thing up and went in to start the investigation. we hear squeaking noise. then a dragging sound. then movement updates. then there was a knock. then the movement continues. then Ryan cut on the spirit talker there was two knocks. after Wyatt got done talking there was thumping. then there was a scratching noise. knocking. the Rempod on the stairs going off. then Ryan reset it just to make sure its working right and there its going off. then the spirit talker said you hear me. then we went upstairs. then there was a knock. k2 went off then the spirit talker said I'm beside you. then a rattling noise. then the spirit talker said mike. rempod going off. then the spirit talker said you hear us. then said I can speak through this. then said avoid this area. then three knocks. then the spirit talker said the children are listening. music box went off. then a rattling noise again. then knock. then the spirit talker said I like music. then said hate. then knock. then another knock. then the spirit talker said hide. then the spirit talker said attached. then a bang. then the spirit talker said mummy. then knocking. then the spirit talker said Kevin. River as Kevin to make the music box go off and the spirit talker said don't mess with me. then said River. then the music box went off. then the spirit talker said don't tell people. then a loud bang. then the spirit talker said silent. then 3 knocks again. then the spirit talker said worry. then knocking. then the spirit talker said absolutely. then said legion. then said watch what I do. then said over here. then there was squeaking again. then the ball went down the stairs. then knock. then the spirit talker said yes over here. then the ball went down again. then the spirit talker said I know. then said music. then said boy. then there was shuffling. then the spirit talker said here. then said yeah. k2 going off. then thumping. then the spirit talker said its not me. then said knocking. there was a knock. then the spirit talker said push. then said be cautious. as we was going down stairs Wyatt staying up there by himself and the spirit talker said watch out Here. then said feel. then voice. then me. kill. human. k2 going off. then we heard rattling. then the spirit talker said watch your self here. as they were doing that I went outside to get cool off so I sit down in a rocking chair and was just thinking about stuff and I didn't know I was rocking myself asleep. until I was woken up by River. we went home.