Chapter 6.

Journey POV.
its December 7 2021. I'm 23 Raelynn is 5. River and I have been good I suppose. he don't want Wyatt to know until he knows he won't kill him. we cuddle some times but not all the time we haven't kissed sense we got together but its okay. he is showing me he wants to be with Raelynn and me. he was in the car to go and we was waiting for the three guys. he smile at me and said"Hey sweetie." I blush and said"yes River." he smile and said"would you one day get married." I blush as red as my hair. I nod and he said"good we can wait a year or two." I just nod. then the guys got in and we left for the investigation I hope we have rooms if we stay. we're at the Cary house. we are starting in room 408. we have three rooms to investigate tonight. 410 205. Ryan put the Rempod out. then k2 out and we heard a loud bang. rempod going off. Ryan put the k2 down and sit down close to the Rempod. then there was a knock. then knock continued. River looked out nothing was out in the hall. then we heard noises in the back room. k2 going off and Rempod. then there was a disembodied voice. Ryan took the k2 and went in a closet and it went off and a knock. so this room has a male and female in it. I was beside River watching Nik with another k2. then knock. footsteps in the back room. then Ryan and Wyatt came back and we heard running in the hall way. we heard I can't. we feel thumping. then two knocks. Nik is getting really tired. we hear a thump. then the Rempod went off.  then we went to room 410. we heard a knock. k2 went off. we think its a woman named Margaret that we're talking too. there was a thump. then we cut the camera so Wyatt and Ryan can go to 205. River and Nik was staying in 410. Wyatt said"Journey ain't you coming with us." I said"I'm good here." River said"nothing will happen to her." Nik said"I'll fight whatever it is if did." Wyatt just nod and left. I giggle as River said"are you trying to impress her." Nik said"no I just said that to get him to go with out asking questions your welcome." I smile as River thanks him and then he turn on the camera. there was a thump. then help us came though. then we heard again help us. then see. I used to live here. we heard footsteps. leave me alone. Paul. its not just me here. then we met up together. then we left but they help the ones who wanted to leave.
December 14 2021.
we are at the demon hotel.
a light was shuffling around. Nik has a k2 and Ryan just put the other one on a table. then we heard more shuffling around. both k2 went off. then River hears a noise. loud knock. then we went in the other room. Nik has the SLS camera on. k2 went off big time. knock again. another knock. then we heard two more knocks. SLS camera got some one in the chair. then two knocks again. knock next to Wyatt. k2 going off. rempod went off. k2 went off. I got a bad feeling and went to the lobby to chill out and read a little bit. then I went back to see them in different rooms. instead of going in I just went back down stairs to the lobby and finish the book I was reading. then they came down and we left. I am happy to be with Raelynn when we did get home.