Chapter 14.

Journey POV.
its November 2022 we're at The very haunted Biltmore hotel. we are with Seth Borden and Chase Borden. I was already here some girls from school wanted to hang out so Hannah has Raelynn but she isn't alone the family both helps a lot. but any way let's start the investigation. we hear a knock. Ryan has a k2 meter. then we heard movement. k2 went off. then Ryan turn on spirit talker. we hear knocking. k2 going off. then the spirit talker said ahead. k2 went off. then we heard shuffling. then an knock. k2 went off. spirit talker said Bill. Seth is saying he is hearing talking like right where he is. then Ryan told Seth to put his ear up against the wall. then there was a knock. then the spirit talker said Victoria. Seth asked for a sign if the spirit died here and we hear shuffling. then the spirit talker said camera. as Seth was talking there was some distant knocks. as the guys were talking trying to find out where the knocks are coming from the spirit talker said collect. then k2 went off. as Ryan set up the music box the spirit talker said 15. music box going off. then the spirit talker said Thanks. k2 went off. then the spirit talker said potential. as they were trying to find out which one was talking to them we heard distant knocking. then the spirit talker said disaster. music box going off. then the spirit talker said dangerous. then said tragedy. then said who are you. then said girl. then the spirit talker said body. then asked if who ever was here if they knew the two evil guys. the spirit talker said Victoria. then music box went off. then the spirit talker said can't breathe. k2 went off then the music box went off. Rempod went off. as Ryan was talking to the spirits we heard an elevator noise. we open the door and its no body out there. as Seth was closing the door there was elevator noise again. then the spirit talker said take picture. so Ryan went by himself in the elevator to see what will happen. when Ryan left the k2 went off. as they was getting in to a cicie the spirit talker said sitting. after Wyatt gets done talking the spirit talker said lights. then said vision. then Ryan came back. as we was going to watch Ryan's video the spirit talker said don't be fearful. k2 going off and the spirit talker said absolutely as they were talking about the basement. then the spirit talker said need trust. then said I died. then we heard a knock. then the spirit talker said obvious. then the evp session starts and this is where things get weird. the Rempod went off for Wyatt Ryan and River but not for Seth and Chase. Ryan turn off the Rempod and it came back on and he turned off again. the guys was sitting at the table getting ready to do a evp session. flight light came on then off. Ryan asked who was here with us right now. then Wyatt ask if bill still here. Chase ask is the lady in white here. Seth asked is the lady in white name Victoria. Wyatt ask is that you guys that work the elevator. we hear a knock. Rempod going off. then stop.
I heard right here. yes. yes it is. correct. then Rempod going off then stop. Rempod went off then again. then Evp session two. Wyatt ask bill or Victoria do you guys know that your dead. Ryan asked do you know any information about the two evil spirits here. Seth asked Victoria is it true that you were strangled here. Chase ask were you murdered in the basement. Wyatt ask where's all the kids every one talks about. we hear knocking. then we listened back and I heard I do. I was. in the walls. Rempod went off then some one cut it off. as Ryan was talking about he felt like the two evil spirits are the ones who killed. Chase's camera shuts off. flight light on. then turn off then flickered again. then they split up. we are in one room and Chase Seth are in the room next door. Ryan was asking how the woman died. wanted to know who strangled her or maybe just then Seth rang the door bell and scared us they came in to get there headphones. the spirit talker said shadow. Wyatt turn on the music box. then as Ryan was talking the spirit talker said agitated. then music box going off then the spirit talker said it was conjured. as River was asking if the attachment they had was there and wanted proff the spirit talker said child. then said cry. then as Ryan was putting the pieces together the spirit talker said her. then said vision. again it's the second time that came though. then the spirit talker said my lungs. then Wyatt's camera couldn't focus on Ryan and River. then as Ryan was talking about the two evil spirits we heard footsteps. then the spirit talker said watch out. then Wyatt said he got on his camera a ball of light behind River. then the spirit talker said he killed. then said see. we waited another 15 minutes and every thing had completely gone silent. then we met with Seth and Chase and hang out. we decide to go some where to get food. so River and Chase went to get it. Wyatt was still getting the stuff in the bags and stuff. Ryan was talking to Seth. I was half asleep on the couch beside Ryan. then I heard Seth said"is she okay." then Ryan said"Journey Hey are you okay." I nod and said"I'm just tired. I'm fine." Seth said"so how's the married life." I smile and said"its good when his home. I don't go on every investigation. so yea." then Wyatt said"River text and said they on the way." I nod. after couple more minutes feel like they were back with food. I was eating when River said"Journey are you okay." I look up and said"yes I'm just tired why. do I look not okay." River said"you look perfect almost glowing. I talk to Realynn she said she would like to come on a trip with us." I said"I'm thinking about it I don't think it's safe she does not know how to protect herself yet." he smile and nod. after I got done eating I fell asleep on River. I could hear bits and pieces of what they are talking about. then I heard my name. Wyatt said"Journey its time to go wake up." I said"Carry me. I'm sleepy." he said"you should be happy I love you sis." I smile and said"I love you to." I fell asleep again as we got in the back of the car.