Chapter 64: Home

Tony was looking out the window up at the stars. He had felt the most responsible for what had happened to you, and he had realized that the nickname of the kid might be a little deeper than he would have admitted. Maybe that was why he never came up with a new one.

He had also been the angriest when he discovered you and Loki had run off together, but he knew that was him being selfish. He had no right to be hurt that you would not forgive him and that you needed space.

It had been a couple of months since you and Loki left, and while some people on the team had also been mad at first, they had all forgiven you. Tony had too, and he hoped that you had forgiven him by now too.

You had been talking with some of the other teammates, but never him.

He hoped you would talk to him soon.

"She'll come back," Stephen said, walking up behind Tony and looking up at the stars. Tony looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah? Is that your prediction Mr. Oracle?" He asked sarcastically. "Last I checked you have a hard time seeing the kid's future."

"I do," Stephen admitted, still looking up. "There are so many possibilities with her, it's like being stuck in a mirror maze," he said with a warm smile, "but I'm sure she will come back, don't worry."

Friday sounded an alarm and he sighed. Looks like it was back to work. They both turned to leave for the jet. Looks like it was all hands on deck.

༺☆༻

You look at the battlefield from above with Loki, giving a small chuckle. "Looks like we came back at the perfect time," you said to him teasingly. He frowned slightly. "We could just wait you know," he said, sitting lazily on your platform, "I'm sure they can handle it."

"And miss out on all the fun?" You asked, grinning at him. "No way!" You kissed his cheek and you jumped off the platform in a spin. "Show off," he chuckled and jumped after you.

You use your powers to soften both of your falls as you land on the ground.

You landed close to Peter and quickly touched his back to boost him. He looked at you shocked, and then gave out an excited "Wooohooo!" Fist bumping the air excitedly "YES!" He gave you a quick hug which you returned.

The others heard him and looked over, noticing you as Loki's cloaking spell disappeared.

"OH, I KNEW IT!" Thor boomed, landing beside his brother and hugging him tight. Loki looked like he wanted to stab him, but instead gave him half a hug. "I missed you too brother," he mumbled, deciding to stab one of the enemies instead.

Steve looked over at you with a proud smile. "Good to have you back," he said before going back into combat.

Nat and Bucky came to your side, taking care of some bad guys around you so they had a moment to lecture you.

"Hope that was the last time," Bucky said seriously, rolling his arm and giving you a smirk. "Yeah," Nat agreed, looking at you with a totally serious mom-scolding face. "Don't do that again." But a smirk broke through her facade at the end.

"I shall do my very best!" You said, saluting them both as they ran off.

You hear someone call your name. Which normally would not be that surprising since you did just come back. But what was surprising was who it was, because Tony so rarely used your name.

You turn to look up at the Iron Man suit standing behind you, giving it a warm smile. "Hey Tony," you said, gesturing around you, "thought you could use a bit of help."

"You came back," he said in a tone you had trouble reading. You looked at him, stroking your arm a little as you looked down. "Yeah I thought I'd been dragging my vacation out for a bit too long, I was honestly just being petty at this point, you didn't deserve that and-"

Suddenly Tony was hugging you, Tony, not the suit. He had exited the suit to hug you. You have big eyes as you slowly hug him again. You give a startled laugh and hug him again, tears in your eyes. "... I'm home."

"Welcome home kid," Tony said seriously, stepping back and you noticed tears in his eyes too, but he played it off and quickly got back in his suit. "Come on, we got work to do."

Pietro ran past you then... And then backtracked to look at you up and down before giving you a grin and a: "Hi!" Before just running back off into battle again.

You smile and with a shimmer of light, you change into your old suit and join your family on the battlefield.

It's good to be home.

༺☆༻

// Thank you so much for joining me on this amazing adventure of:

The Tear of Celeste!

Writing this story has had a lot of ups and downs, but overall has been an amazing experience! In big part to you readers!

It always puts a smile on my face when I see someone new has found my book and started reading it! I love reading your comments and seeing your reactions to the different scenes I created! All the support and love really warms my heart!

This is the end of the first book, but not the full story! I am working on the sequel, but I have also been writing some other stories I would like to post first! I hope you will give them a try!

So thank you all for being so amazing! And I will see you in the next story!//