ₒₙₑ .

𝖡𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝗃𝗈𝗁𝗇𝗌𝗈𝗇

i was on my phone when i heard knocking at my door

i was on my phone when i heard knocking at my door .

ugh what

"who is it ?" i said

"elle mama it's me"

this lady always wanna bother meee ugh

"come in." i said in an agitated tone .

me and my step mama never got along . at least on my end . she came along after my dad and my mom split about 2 almost 3 years ago and i never got over it . she was sweet and had an amazing personality but i was not feeling her .

"your dad said he's going to his brothers house , would you like to go?" she asked smiling .

drop the smile . it's annoying and seems fake .

"yeah i'll be down in a sec ." i said with a forced smile and she left .

i got up and went to put a hoodie over my tank top and i left my tights on and slipped on my crocs . i put on perfume and headed out

i went downstairs and sat on the couch watching my dad and his gf be all lovey dovey in the kitchen .

"alr baby we gon be back soon." i overheard my dad tell her .

"alrighty love you guys be safe!" she said giving me a side hug .

ugh .

i gave her one back and then walked off , then i sat in the front seat and we left .

while we were driving he started a conversation that was so uncalled for .

"what do you think about your new stepmom?" he said

i hate her . i wish you stayed with mom .

"she's cool . i don't have a problem with her" i said looking out the window . i rolled my eyes at the thought of the conversation because i didn't care for that lady at all .

we then made it to my aunts house . i got out the car and ran inside to find my cousin .

"DON! LYNN ! WHERE YALL AT?" i yelled while going up to their room.

"aye cousin wsp !" don said picking me up and throwing me on the bed .

"hiii girlyy!" lynn said giving me a hug .

"hey y'all , i missed you guys !" i said giving them a hug

THIS is my home .

"we missed you too babes !" lynn said , she smiled at me and then someone walked into the room .

"wsp gang" don said dappin him up

"yoo ." he replied while staring me down .

i felt ..weird , we made eye contact and i admired his hair , the honey blond locs with the nice eyebrows and the pretty lips .

who is he ?

"i'm finna go to the store rq , y'all wanna come ?" don said .

"yeah i'm down" i said jumping off the bed and putting on my shoes .

me and don walked out the house and i sat in the front .

i heard the back door close and i thought i was lynn until i heard the deep voice that startled me .

"nice to meet you lil ma" he said chuckling .

tf is so funny ? i wanna akekeke too

"nice to meet you too ." i said leaning on the window .

"my name ezra" he said leaning forward to look at me .

"i'm bri ." i said rolling my eyes .

"im glad y'all met and exchanged names now cmon we got shit to do" don said speeding off .

they was chattin it up and i was just sitting there because i don't have no interest in what they was saying .

why did i even come ? like they acting like i'm not in the car .

"lil girl you gon talk ?" ezra said hitting my leg .

"stop touching me please" i said hitting his hand and rolling my eyes .

"you so stuck up . like live a little" he said hitting my leg again .

i swear if he hit me again , ima beat his ass

"don can you take me home please?" i said softly ,not wanting ezra to hear .

"what you said cuzzo?" he said looking back .

"i said . take me home please ." looking at him with a im seriously aggravated look .

he decided to take me home after he did his stuff and i got out the car . i ran inside and closed the door behind me .

i saw my stepmom in the living room and i tried sneaking past but then i thought to myself let me give it a shot .

"hey love!" she said smiling and patting the couch telling me to come sit .

"hi" i said awkwardly . then i sat down next to her .

"where's you dad ?" she said watching tv

"he's probably still over there . i came home cause don dropped me off ." i said looking at her

"oh okay , well you can go lay down . i won't hold you" she said giving me a hug

i gave her a hug back and smiled . then i walked off into my room .

i hopped in the shower , did my hygiene stuff ofc and then put on lotion and my bonnet and laid down .

Don .💚
why you left so early .?

me
because i was ready to go home.
no hard feeling tho . i was just tired
Don .💚
oh alr . love you cousin .

me
love you more !
read 11:34

i locked my phone , played some music on my tv and chilled while reading my books .

my dad came in and just looked at me . i looked up and saw him just staring .

"yes dad?" i said looking at him with a mug .

"nothing . just checking on you ." he said then walked away

"goodnight ." i said as he closed the door .

i turnt off my lamp and put my books and phone on the dresser and fell asleep .