ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ .

𝖡𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝗃𝗈𝗁𝗇𝗌𝗈𝗇
-
"I WAS WEAK THAN AND YOU KNEW ITTTT!  I WAS SO WEAK THEN AND YOU PROVED ITTTT" i sang as i cleaned up my room . jhene really put her foot in this song omg!

"cause my brother was dyiiiiing" i sung lowly , the. i heard my door open .

"what brother?" my dad said laughing .

"daaaad! i was singing" i said pausing the music . he came to give me a hug .

"i'm gonna take lea and journi to this appointment , we will be back" he said , then walked out . i smiled and then played my song cause he rudely interrupted!

then i got a facetime call . i yelled in aggravation and answered putting on a fake smile . then i realized it was tonio .

"HEY!" i said happily and sat on my bed .

"hey wsp" he said smiling , "wyd?"

"i was cleaning up my room , i'm almost done ." i said laying back .

"oh ok , how does it feel to be 17?" he asked sarcastically .

"it feels like nothing" i said laughing , he laughed and then went serious on me .

"well i gotta go handle sum so ima call you back baby" he said blowing a kiss to the phone and hung up .

baby? boy don't make me blush .

i played my song again and kept screaming to it cause now no one was home except for me and mylo and that dog can sleep through anything .

-
i finished cleaning my room , took a shower and ate then took mylo for a little walk . while i was walking , i bumped into someone and when i looked up it was jayway . ezra's friend .

"sorry" i said trying to go around him .

"nah you good you good . wsp witchu?" he said looking at me and mylo .

"nothing now excuse me please" i said softly . i was starting to feel uncomfortable because i don't like people blocking me at all . like move out of my way .

"ezra misses you ..you know that?" he said shaking his head .

find me a fuck to give please ?

"i know . and if i told you i cared , id partially be lying to you" i said laughing and picking up mylo .

"oh damn . so you over him?" he asked me raising an eyebrow .

"are you trying to get me to say sum shit so you can run back and snitch? cause if so , tell your homeboy i said quit worrying bout me . i'm good where i'm at" i said then walked past him .

i sighed and laughed afterwards because i was damn near head over hills for another nigga that's not ezra and it feels gooood .

as i'm walked i got a text from lynn asking me to go to an event with her . i thumbed it up and went back home to go get ready .

-
lynn came to get me and she looked amazing . i had on a simple dress with some sandals because she said wear something i'd be comfortable in .

"alright girly we here" she said pulling up to someone's crib . it was big and nice and alot of cars was parked in front of the house and on the grass it was crazy .

i stepped out the car and lynn came to hold my hand and we walked in . ofc it was a whole bunch of girls and guys so i sat my ass down on the couch .

"i'm finna go get a drink , you want something ?" she asked me .

"i'll take a soda" i said smiling and getting on my phone .

i was chilling when i felt someone touch my arm .