ₛₑᵥₑₙ.

𝖤𝗓𝗋𝖺 𝖠𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗂 𝖵𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇

i was in the car stressed out because i don't know how the fuck she didn't accept my apology .

i called up my homeboy , jayway , and told him to meet me at my crib . i sped around and started thinking to myself about everything .

mane fuck brielle . i can get bitches . but i don't wanna be that ezra no more .

i made it to my crib and i seen jayway outside . i got out and i went to go talk to him .

"yoo . you look like shit ." jayway said laughing and clapping me up .

"mane shut tf up . i just came from bri crib." i said rubbing my arm .

"mane i thought you said you was done with that girl ?" he said laughing .

"listen , you gotta understand, she young , she don't know what she want in life" i said dry laughing .

jayway looked at me with a man what? expression . i cleared my throat and he shook his head .

"you put that girl through hell , and you wanna use her age as reason for you to be an asshole ." he said getting back in his car .

"man you fucked up . get it together"

he pulled out the driveway and sped off . i shook my head and walked in the house .

"ahh your here" samaiya said .

"mm" i said annoyed .

"you went to that bitch house??" she said ,

"why you all in my business ??" i said rolling my eyes .

"because you be all up in me . plus i kinda live here now so leave that bitch alone and come to mama" she said coming to me and kissing me .

"i don't wanna be bothered rn . pack yo shit and go" i said in an annoyed tone . she rolled her eyes and went back in the room . i sat on the couch and started rolling up .

i sat there and started smoking . i kept thinking about what i did. her and some of the stuff i said . i was fades asf and went upstairs to samaiya .

"drop them drawer im trynna fuck ." i said going over and pulling down my pants . she pulled my dick out and started sucking .

"mmmmmm fuck" i groaned while holding her head and biting my lip .

this is the only way i can take my mind of her .

-
𝖡𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝗃𝗈𝗁𝗇𝗌𝗈𝗇
-
i woke up and saw that tonio was still on the phone sleeping and journi was still in my bed . i smiled .

my two favorite people .

"Happy birthday brielleeee!" my stepmom and dad said quietly . i smiled and whispered thank you .

"didnt i tell you to bring her when she fell asleep?" my stepmom said laughing . i laughed also .

"we both fell asleep at the same time!" i said , she came and took the baby from me gently and i got up and grabbed my phone .

"alright get out i gotta take a shower" i told my dad , he came and gave me a hug and some cash .

"happy birthday baby girl . i love you" he said smiling and walking out .

"i love you too pops" i said and closed the door .

"happy birthday to you miss ma'am" tonio said , i almost yelled but i realized i didn't mute myself .